Telstraight International supplies world-class IT Hardware at wholesale pricing to customers expecting high ROI on their hardware expenditures. After 15 years of successful international IT Hardware wholesale distribution, Telstraight launched its first North American distribution point in California (2011). Our rapid global growth is attributed to our valued customers’ who experience 100% brand new genuine networking, server, and telecom products that ship on-time. Our direct from distribution purchasing model enables our customers’ to purchase genuine retail products at a fraction of the genuine retail price tag. Contact us today and put our global logistics network to work for your technology needs.
*All RMA’s are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
*Sight Holding Ltd. offers a 30 day return period for all items. An exemption from the 15% restocking fee will be reviewed if the following RMA conditions are in compliance when the RMA arrives to a Sight Holding Ltd. warehouse; *The returned item must be unopened and the manufacturer’s box must be in mint condition with no markings (shipping labels, writing, etc.) *The RMA must be “double boxed” in an outer box when it’s shipped back and reaches a Sight Holding Ltd. warehouse. Any RMA shipped back in the manufacturer’s box without an outer box will be refused and returned to the customer without credit.
*The RMA must include all original accessories or the return will be refused.
*Sight Holding Ltd. offers a no cost 90 day DOA replacement warranty.
*All RMA’s submitted under the 90 day DOA warranty claim will be tested when the RMA arrives to a Sight Holding Ltd. warehouse. Once the RMA is confirmed DOA a refund will be issued.
*If the RMA is tested and deemed to be in good working condition a refund will not be issued and the unit will be returned to the customer. The customer will incur all shipping charges associated with the order.
*Customers are responsible for RMA shipping costs.
*When a pre-paid RMA label or UPS “call tag” is needed the shipping costs will be subtracted from the amount to be refunded.
*If delivery of an order is refused by the customer a 15% restocking plus the shipping cost will be applied to the RMA credit.
*All items returned Open Box will be issued a 15% restocking fee and the customer will endure all shipping costs associated with the original sale and RMA transaction.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.