- Returns Policy
Total Office Solutions will accept defective returns within 30 days of delivery.
Total Office Solutions will issue a UPS call tag to retrieve the merchandise
Stock balancing, or buyer purchase errors will be accepted provided the item remains unopened, and the return request is within 30 days or delivery.
Buyer will be responsible for shipping charges on returning the item(s).
All Stock balancing and buyer purchase errors will be subject to a restocking charge of up to 15%.
Refunds will be given within 48 hours of receipt to our warehouse.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.