The Tagan BZ (Below Zero) 1100-watt high performance power supply is an outstanding marriage of power and innovation. Certified by ABS Gaming Lab, these PSUs come with the industry’s first six independent rails for optimum DC output. A “Turbo” mode combines the six +12 rails into a single rail for uninterrupted stability. “Pipe” connectors ease installation and cable management. Tagan Silent Control Technology (TSCT) allows the unit to perform normal operations under 25dB. The Tagan BZ series PSUs are designed for extreme gamers looking for ultra performance, stability and aesthetic design. The anti-scratch black coating, an over voltage and over current protection, and a unique ground wire with gold pin to release electricity to avoid damage. The BZ1100 will outlast and outperform any other PSU in its class today.
The BZ1100 is tested to achieve over 80% efficiency. Its two 6 pin PCI-E 2.0 connectors, two 6+2pin PCI-E 2.0 connectors, 6 x Molex 4 pin connectors and 12 x SATA connectors provides for more than enough output for any current configurations with enough to spare for future builds. This PSU is not only future proof but guaranteed to last.
Tagan’s technology expertise, coupled with ABS Gaming Lab’s strict adherence to quality and usability gives this power supply a high performance, high reliability pedigree, and is your guarantee of performance.
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V (ATX 2.2) and EPS12V v2.92 standards, the ABS Tagan BZ1100 provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and server computer systems.
- 1100W Maximum PowerThe ABS Tagan BZ1100 power supply provides a maximum power of 1100W to deliver safe, reliable output for even the most enthusiastic computer systems. Six industry-leading independent +12v rails are provided for more stable and safer power output.
- Highly EfficientDelivering over 80% efficiency, the ABS Tagan BZ1100 power supply saves energy and may even reduce your electric bill!
- Efficient Cooling with Low Level NoiseTSCT (Tagan Silence Control Technology) keeps the ABS Tagan BZ1100 running ultra-quietly at normal usage and under 30dBA at full loading.
- Combo-S2M ConnectorsCombo-S2M connectors (SATA to Molex) are included to connect standard IDE hard drives, IDE optical drives and other equipment with Molex power ports to use with SATA power plugs.