The ABS Tagan ITZ (In the Zone) 700-watt high-performance power supply is a perfect marriage of power and innovation. Certified by ABS Gaming Labs in City of Industry, CA, it features an industry-leading count of six independent rails for optimum power output, a "Turbo" mode to combine the six into a single rail for uninterrupted stability, "Split & Combine" connectors for easy installation and Tagan Silent Control Technology (TSCT) that allows the unit to perform at an astounding 26db noise level.
The ABS Tagan ITZ series power supplies are designed for extreme gamers looking for ultra performance, stability and aesthetic design. With the sleek, glossy blue coating, over voltage and over current protection, and a unique ground wire with gold pin to release electricity from power supply to avoid damage, the ITZ 700-Watt power supply is guaranteed to outlast and outperform any other PSU in the market today.
This remarkable PSU is tested to achieve over 80% efficiency. Its one 6 PIN PCI-E connector, one 6+2pin PCI-E connector, six Molex 4-pin connectors and eight SATA connectors provide more than enough output for any current configurations with enough to spare for future builds. The ITZ 700W is not only future-proof but also guaranteed to last with high performance and high reliability.
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V (ATX 2.2) and EPS12V v2.92 standards, the ABS Tagan ITZ700 provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and server computer systems.
- 700W Maximum PowerThe ABS Tagan ITZ700 power supply provides a maximum power of 700W to deliver safe, reliable output for high-end computer systems. The ITZ700 also provides industry-leading four independent +12v rails for more stable and safer power output.
- Highly EfficientDelivering over 80% efficiency, the ABS Tagan ITZ700 power supply saves energy and may even reduce your electric bill!
- Efficient Cooling with Low Level NoiseThe ABS Tagan ITZ700 features dual 80mm Push-Pull fans to deliver highly efficient cooling for the power supply and the whole system. With TSCT (Tagan Silence Control Technology), the noise level is kept under 20db in normal usage and 25db at full loading.
- Combo-S2M ConnectorsFour Combo-S2M connectors (SATA to Molex) are included to connect standard IDE hard drives, IDE optical drives and other equipment with Molex power ports to use with SATA power plugs.