The soundscience rockus 3D | 2.1 speaker system creates a personal theater experience that brings the power and realism of 3D sound together with the clarity and accuracy of high-fidelity audio. 3Dsst, soundscience’s 3D technology, actively analyzes incoming stereo audio signals and intelligently places them into a 3D sound field. The result is realistic, immersive 3D sound for your movies and games from 2.1 speakers - whether it’s the impact of an explosion, a race car whizzing by or the thunder and fury of a videogame gunfight. The rockus also features a dedicated music mode optimized for superb stereo sound reproduction, letting you hear your music with deep, visceral sub-bass, powerful, spacious mids and crisp, bright highs. soundscience puts 3D cinematic sound and high-fidelity music in its place: Your room.
- Anodized Aluminum SatellitesAnodized aluminum satellites reduce vibration and minimize distortion, resulting in clear mid and sparkling high-range sound. Plus 3D-tuned drivers deliver audio optimized for soundscience’s 3Dsst technology.
- Remote Control PodRemote control pod allows for easy volume adjustment, 3D/music mode selection, muting and digital/analog selection.
- Optical (TOSLINK) InputOptical input allows for playback of digital audio from game consoles (PlayStation 3) and other similarly equipped devices.
- Active Subwoofer with Passive RadiatorActive subwoofer with passive radiator technology creates an extended low frequency response, delivering an expansive range of bass comparable to larger footprint subwoofers.
- 3Dsst3Dsst is a suite of DSP (digital sound processing) algorithms that create a virtual surround sound experience from 2.1 stereo speakers. The technology analyzes the frequency content and pan/positioning of sounds in the incoming audio stream, and then uses certain types of filtering and phasing to widen the sound stage and create the effect of listening to a much larger surround speaker system.