- Returns Policy
All returns must include the following:
Original packaging (manufacturer's box, Styrofoam, plastic bags, etc.)
Original intact UPC barcode. Do not cut out the UPC code until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC code voids any possibility of return regardless of RMA or credit request status.
Valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) written on the shipping label.
Original packing slip. Do not mail or dispose of the packing slip until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction.
The return must be complete and include all accessories (transformers, antennas, remote control, batteries, software disks, etc.)
Manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)
The RMA number must not be written on the original manufacturer's packaging or box. Please write the RMA number on the label used to return the item or the brown shipping box. Items received with any writing on the original manufacturer's packaging or box will be refused and returned to you at your cost and without credit approval.
To begin the return process on an item you change your mind about, you will first need to obtain an RMA number. Click here for directions on receiving an RMA //www.antonline.com/request_rma.php
(If you think you may have received the wrong or a potentially defective product, you can also request an RMA, return and we will refund in full if the item is determined to be incorrect(not matching the order placed online) or defective upon return inspection.
Please note that ANTONLINE.com does not cross-ship any items, even if you feel you may have ordered incorrectly or received the wrong product.
Basic Return Policy
Unless otherwise stated below, you have 30 days from the date of your order placement (regardless of when you actually took delivery of the product) to get a valid RMA from our website and return to our returns warehouse. Only one RMAis issued per return. When it expires
(30 days from purchase), you may no longer return your product. Returns received after 30 days from purchase will be refused.
If you are ineligible for an RMA, contact the manufacturer directly or check any applicable warranty you might have for other potential return opportunities. Note that we have no control over the manufacturer or other entities related to your product, and cannot guarantee their return policies. See the Manufacturer Contact List at the bottom of this page.
Except as provided for verified defective products (See Special Returns Policy for Defective Products below), you will be responsible for all shipping charges for returns sent to our Returns Warehouse.
Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition and in strict conformance with the basic criteria and basic returns policy listed above, the purchase price will be credited to the purchaser for the original purchase by Newegg
in accordance with Newegg's specific refund policy. Please allow up to 14 days from shipment for your return to arrive at our Returns Warehouse. Note: Delivery times vary based on shipper selected. Your return will be processed within 5-7 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) after receipt of the item.
The risk of loss for the product being returned shall be with you at all times during the shipment of such product to the returns center and with respect to any shipments from the returns center back to you, the original distributor or manufacturer, or any buyer through the liquidation process. Title to the product being returned will remain with you at all times and transfer from you to the original distributor, or a third party in the case of a liquidation of the return, only upon receipt of the produ
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.