Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Areca ARC-1230 PCI-Express x8 SATA II Controller Card RAID level 0, 1 (10), 3, 5, 6 (if RAID 6 engine supported) and JBOD
OUT OF STOCK.
- RAID level 0, 1, 1E, 3, 5, 6 (if RAID 6 engine supported) and JBOD
- Multi-layer SATA connector Internal Connectors
Learn more about the Areca ARC-1230
|Type||SATA II (3.0Gb/s)|
|Internal Connectors||Multi-layer SATA connector|
|Cache Memory||One SODIMM socket with default 256MB of DDR333 SDRAM with ECC protection, Upgrade to 1GB. An ECC or non-ECC SDRAM module using X8 or X16 chip organization|
|RAID||RAID level 0, 1, 1E, 3, 5, 6 (if RAID 6 engine supported) and JBOD|
|Features||Intel IOP333 I/O processor|
Write-through or write-back cache support
Support up to 12 SATA II drives
Multi-adapter support for large storage requirements
BIOS boot support for greater fault tolerance
BIOS PnP (plug and play) and BBS (BIOS boot specification) support
Intel RAID 6 Engine to support extreme performance RAID 6
NVRAM for RAID event & transaction log
Redundant flash image for adapter availability
|Date First Available||September 27, 2005|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy