- Sale Ends in 4 Days (Mon) -
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASRock AMD Ryzen Embedded CPU Barebone 4X4 BOX-R1000V SoC Dual GLAN Supports Triple Displays Industrial Mini / Booksize Barebone System
- AMD Ryzen Embedded R1505G, DC, 2.4 GHz, 12-25W
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics
- Longevity support for long-life solutions
- For home, business, embedded & Industrial applications
- 2 x 260Pin SO-DIMM DDR4 2400, up to 32GB
- Dual GLAN
- 1 x HDMI, 2 x Displayport
- Supports Triple Displays
- 3 x USB 3.2, 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x M.2 Key M, 1 x M.2 Key E
- 2 x Realtek LAN
- Intel 802.11 ac Wi-Fi + BT 4.2
- 12V DC-in
The 4X4 BOX-R1000/ V1000M is the first AMD-powered 4x4" form factor solution in the world. It is a high-performance embedded system used for industrial applications and powered by the robust AMD Ryzen™ Embedded SoC.
Lights up three monitors simultaneously via two DisplayPort 1.2 and one HDMI 2.0 port.
Dual LAN enable you to connect simultaneously with public and internal networks to improve the security. And it can support the teaming function enabled on this system to make data transmission more effective.
You can build triple 4K@60Hz displays with three video outputs: two DisplayPort 1.2 and one HDMI 2.0 port.
Expandability is not limited by this product's size. This system is able to support 1x SATA3 port and 1x M.2 key M (2242/2260) to satisfy all your needs.
Does not supports M.2 Key M 2280 modules.
A massive full-coverage M.2 heat sink can support Type 2242/2260 M.2 devices, it is able to dissipate heat efficiently to ensure your high speed M.2 SSD always working at its best.
A home theater system for your living room that's powerful enough for gaming.
Drives three independent monitors for working smart.
Support an expansive range of performance and power profiles, enabling highly versatile industrial PC designs for flexible deployment across processing- and graphics-driven industrial infrastructure.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy