Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASRock FM2A88M PRO3+ FM2+ 95W / FM2 100W AMD A88X (Bolton D4) SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
- AMD A88X (Bolton D4)
- APU (FM2 Socket)
- DDR3 2400+(OC)/ 2133/ 1866/ 1600/ 1333/ 1066
A great foundation for you to build a FM2+/FM2 APU-based system, the ASRock FM2A88M PRO3+ Motherboard delivers performance, features, and quality at a great price. It's based on an AMD A88X (Bolton D4) chipset and supports an FM2+ 95W/FM2 100W processor. This motherboard is built to be stable and durable with an all solid capacitor design. Compute with confidence with Full Spike Protection, which safeguards sensitive components against voltage abnormalities. Turbocharge the performance with one key with X-Boost technology. Experience blistering data transfer with the native SATA III and USB 3.0 technology. And enjoy clean, noise-minimized sound thanks to the ELNA audio caps. The acclaimed ASRock XFast RAM and XFast LAN are also included, for a fast, smooth experience in both local operation and on the Internet.
- Full Spike ProtectionSome sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges; the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes Surge Protection, Lightning Protection, and ESD Protection to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
- ELNA Audio CapsWho says high-quality audio is only available on high-end motherboards? ASRock has applied ELNA audio capacitors on mainstream and entry-level motherboards! Compared with traditional solid caps, the leakage current of ELNA audio caps is merely 3uA. This is the key to significantly reducing the noise level to satisfy even the pickiest audiophile.
- All Solid Capacitor DesignASRock is determined to use high-quality materials to build the best motherboards, that's why all the capacitors on this motherboard are built with 100% solid capacitors. These solid capacitors bring long-lasting durability and ultra-stable performance.
- X-BoostBrilliantly designed for smart overclocking, ASRock X-Boost Technology is able to unleash the hidden power of your CPUs. Simply press “X” when turning on the PC, X-Boost will automatically overclock the relative components to get a performance boost of up to 15.77%! With the smart X-Boost, overclocking the CPU becomes a nearly one-button process.
- Easy Driver InstallerFor users who don’t have an optical disk drive to install the drivers from our support CD, Easy Driver Installer is a handy tool in the UEFI. It installs the LAN driver to your system via a USB storage device, then downloads and installs the other required drivers automatically through the Internet – absolutley no CD or optical disk drive required!
- ASRock APP ShopThe ASRock APP Shop is designed for your convenience. It provides various apps and support software for users to download. You can easily optimize, your system and keep your motherboard up to date, with the ASRock APP Shop.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy