Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS F1A75-M FM1 AMD A75 (Hudson D3) SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
OUT OF STOCK.
- AMD A75 (Hudson D3)
- A4 / A6 / A8 / E2 APU
- DDR3 1866 / 1600 / 1333 / 1066
Based on AMD A75 FCH (Hudson D3) chipset, ASUS’ F1A75-M micro-ATX motherboard lets you take advantage of AMD A-& E2- series Accelerated Processors with up to 4 cores plus integrated AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series Graphics for a truly immersive computing experience. You’ll enjoy up to 5GT/s interface speed, native USB 3.0 & SATA 6Gb/s and PCI Express 2.0 x 16 graphics. Also included is the intuitive and feature laden ASUS UEFI BIOS menu interface allowing users to control and adjust their motherboard settings through the use of a mouse-enabled interface for a superior user-friendly experience that BIOS does not offer.
- AMD A-& E2- series Accelerated Processor SupportThis motherboard supports A-& E2- series Accelerated Processor with AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series Graphics. The AMD A75 FCH (Hudson D3) is designed to support up to 5GT/s interface speed, dual-channel DDR3 memory, and PCI Express 2.0 x 16 graphics. Combined processing power and advanced DirectX 11 graphics in one small, energy-efficient design, this revolutionary APU enables accelerated performance and an industry-leading visual experience.
- EPU- Energy Efficiency All AroundThe EPU chip provides a real-time, dynamic power saving by automatically detecting current PC loadings and intelligently moderating power consumption. This also reduces fan noise and extends component longevity!
- ASUS TurboVFeel the adrenaline rush of real-time OC-now a reality with the ASUS TurboV. This easy OC tool allows you to overclock without exiting or rebooting the OS; and its user-friendly interface makes overclock with just a few clicks away. Moreover, the ASUS OC profiles in TurboV providing the best O.C. settings in different scenarios.
- UEFI BIOSASUS’s exclusive UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) is the first ever mouse-controlled graphical BIOS interface designed with dual selectable modes which goes beyond traditional keyboard-only BIOS controls to enable more flexible and convenient input with quick scrolling. The exclusive EZ Mode displays frequently-accessed setup info, while the Advanced Mode is for experienced performance enthusiasts that demand far more intricate system control, including detailed DRAM information.
- Native Four USB 3.0 & 6 x SATA IIIAMD A75 (Hudson D3) South Bridge natively supports next-generation Serial ATA (SATA) storage interface, which delivers up to 6.0 Gb/s data transfer rates. ASUS facilitates strategic USB 3.0 accessibility for both the front and rear panel – 4 USB 3.0 ports in total. Experience the latest plug & play connectivity at speeds up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
- AI Suite II - One-stop Access to Innovative ASUS FeaturesWith its user-friendly interface, ASUS AI Suite II consolidates all exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use package. It allows users to supervise overclocking, energy management, fan speed, voltage, and sensor readings. This all-in-one software offers diverse and easy to use functions, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy