A great choice for home and small office, the ASUS RT-N10+ wireless-n router enables multiple computers to share one internet connection, with up to 150Mbps wireless speed. This router support up to 4 SSIDs in a single unit - you can create four separate networks with individual bandwidth control and access authority to achieve superior security, flexibility and manageability required by modern business. QIS (Quick Internet Setup) guides you through setup procedure and get you up and running in a few click, while web-based network map helps you easily manage the network. The support for DDWRT firmware brings you a new level of functionality, customization and flexibility helping you make the most your investment.
- 4-Network-in-1: Provide Extra NetworksThe RT-N10+ can provide four wireless networks which feature dynamic bandwidth allocation and access control. You can allow guests to access the Internet without sharing your password and private network devices by creating a virtual wireless router for guest. Keep the high bandwidth and secure private network for yourself.
- EZQoS - Quality of ServiceWith ASUS unique EZQoS engine, users can easily allocate bandwidth according to their individual needs by simply clicking on the buttons, such as voice or gaming, and assign more or less bandwidth to streamline multiple network activities (FTP, Games, P2P) to work smoothly at the same time.
- Network Map-Manual Free ManagementWith straight-forward design, you can get the whole network status and WAN/LAN status clearly, securely connect to your wireless network and prevent intruders from using it, and manage your network in minutes.
- QIS(Quick Internet Setup)-3 Steps Internet ConnectionSimply connect any Internet device to wireless router and QIS wizard will guide user to quickly link to Internet.
- Dr. SurfDr. Surf, your personal wireless doctor, can automatically offer real-time diagnostics, auto-detect connection problems and provide possible solutions.
- DDWRT SupportDD-WRT is a Linux based alternative OpenSource firmware suitable for a great variety of WLAN routers and embedded systems. The main emphasis lies on providing the easiest possible handling while at the same time supporting a great number of functionalities within the framework of the respective hardware platform used.