The large 21.5" Asus Splendid LCD monitor is a full high-definition display that delivers crisp text and vivid colors with a 20000:1 (ASCR) contrast ratio, and 300 cd/m² brightness.
The Asus exclusive Splendid Video Intelligence technology optimizes overall display for the best results in image preview, movie playback and gaming, and an HDMI connection to give you maximum performance from your HD input devices. The integrated invisible 2-watt stereo speakers conserve your precious desk space, without skimping on sound.
This elegant 21.5” monitor is simple to set-up and install and features VESA wall-mounting capability to free up precious desk space. Whether you're rendering video or graphics, enjoying your photos and movies, or gaming, you won't believe your eyes when you see the stunning color and clarity of the Asus VH222H.
- Full HD 1080p SupportWith a maximum 1920x1080 resolution and widescreen (16:9) aspect ratio, the Asus VH222H displays full HD 1080p content in its native format without any loss of image quality.
- ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence TechnologyThe Asus exclusive Splendid Video Intelligence Technology employs a color engine to automatically optimize image quality with intelligent color, brightness, contrast and sharpness corrections for the best results in image preview, movie playback and gaming. 5 Splendid video preset modes via hotkey as well as 3 skin tone presets are available for optimal visual experience.
- ASCR (ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio) TechnologyASCR Technology automatically adjusts the luminance of the backlight for better displays according to the image contents, and improves the contrast ratio to 20000:1 for more realistic depictions of night scenes during games or movies.
- Aspect ControlAspect Control function allows users to select a preferred display mode among Full and 4:3 for true-to-life gaming or movie watching without any data loss or image distortion.
- HDCP-Enabled HDMI/DVI InputThe Asus VH222H features an HDMI input to receive high-definition digital video and audio through a single, convenient cable connection. HDMI's appeal has made it the choice interface for a broad selection of HD-capable video devices and gaming consoles. With HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) support, unlock high resolution and superb-quality protected content.