The large 21.5" Asus Splendid LCD monitor is a 16:9 widescreen display that provides true-to-life and stunning clarity multimedia experience with Full HD 1920x1080 resolution, 12000:1 (ASCR) contrast ratio and built-in speakers. The Asus exclusive Splendid Video Intelligence technology offers five video preset modes and 3 skin tone presets to optimize overall display for the best results in image preview, movie playback and gaming.
Whether you're rendering video or graphics, enjoying your photos and movies, or gaming, you won't believe your eyes when you see the stunning color and clarity of the Asus VH226H.
- Full HD Format SupportWith a maximum 1920x1080 resolution and widescreen (16:9) aspect ratio, the Asus VH226H displays full HD 1080p content in its native format without any loss of image quality.
- ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence TechnologyThe Asus exclusive Splendid Video Intelligence Technology employs a color engine to automatically optimize image quality with intelligent color, brightness, contrast and sharpness corrections for the best results in image preview, movie playback and gaming. 5 Splendid video preset modes via hotkey as well as 3 skin tone presets are available for optimal visual experience.
- ASCR (ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio) TechnologyASCR Technology automatically adjusts the luminance of the backlight for better displays according to the image contents, and improves the contrast ratio to 12000:1 for more realistic depictions of night scenes during games or movies.
- Aspect ControlThe Aspect Control function allows you to view the pictures in its correct aspect ratio without any distortion or stretching.
- 2ms Response TimeThe Trace Free Technology offers 2ms fast response time for clear pictures without judder, ghost or blur.
- ASUS Rapid Replacement ProgramASUS now covers return shipping as well as shipping back to the end user, and offers free cross-shipping advanced swap for all urgent LCD RMAs requiring further expedition. Now you can get a replacement LCD as you send your RMA, because good customer service just makes sense. See here for details: http://livesupport.asus.com/RRP.html