Based on Intel C621 chipset, the WS C621E SAGE is a workstation/server motherboard that supports dual Intel Xeon Scalable Processors (up to 205W) in Socket P (LGA 3647) packaging. In addition to dual CPU sockets, this EEB form factor motherboard comes with four PCIe Gen3 x16 slots, four U.2, a M.2, USB 3.1 Gen2, Dual Intel Gigabit LAN, support for 12 DIMMs of ECC DDR4, Intel VROC and Intel Optane Memory compatibility, offering a great foundation for processing- and graphics-intensive systems for scientific computing, content creation and more. It also features industry-leading 7.1-ch HD audio, exclusive SafeSlot design for stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slots, and easy-to-use management tools that help save IT operating costs.
- Designed for Dual LGA3647 socket Intel Xeon Scalable Processors with 4x U.2, M.2, USB 3.1 Gen2, Dual Intel Gigabit LAN, support for 12 DIMMs of ECC DDR4, Intel VROC and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- Winner of 18 #1 Benchmark World Records by the Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation (SPEC)
- 2-Way Overclocking Performance unlocks the full power of the dual Xeon processors
- Next-gen transfer speeds with up to 32Gbps M.2 and U.2, plus up to 10Gbps USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C connections
- Industry-leading 7.1-channel HD audio enhanced by ASUS exclusive Realtek S1220A featuring DTS Headphone:X and driven by Japanese capacitors for warm, immersive sound
- Exclusive SafeSlot features an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slots built for heavyweight GPUs, ideal for supporting 4-Way NVIDIA SLI or AMD CrossfireX
- Complete IT Infrastructure Management with ASMB9 Out-of-band remote management and In-band ASUS Control Center providing a complete server management solution reducing IT operating costs with features like remote BIOS updating, monitoring multiple systems via mobile device, and one-click software updates/dispatching.
ASUS WS C621E SAGE accommodates up to four dual-width graphic cards with a four true PCIe Gen3 x16 link to unleash maximum graphic performance. With support for up to 4-way NVIDIA GeForce SLI, AMD CrossFireX, and 2-Way NVIDIA Quadro SLI, WS C621E SAGE is an excellent choice for content creators, mechanical or architectural engineers, and anyone with processing-intensive workloads.
ASUS WS C621E SAGE breaks performance barriers, giving you the capability to overclock dual Xeon CPUs. With its unique BIOS mechanism dedicated to boosting CPU performance, WS C621E SAGE can deliver incredible system speed.
Keeps your system running at a brisk pace, even when running multiple hardware-intensive programs!
ASUS WS C621E SAGE supports up to 12 DDR4 error-correcting code (ECC) memory to ensure fast and responsive system performance, even when running multiple RAM-intensive applications — such as video, audio and image editing applications — simultaneously.
With support for multiple NVMe PCIe storage devices configured as a RAID 0 array, ASUS WS C621E SAGEA lets you enjoy lightning-fast data transfers that are far beyond those provided by single drives.
ASUS WS C621E SAGE is built with onboard M.2 and U.2 connectors to fit both 2.5-inch NVMe and M.2 SSDs. By using the maximum PCIe Gen3.0 x4 bandwidth of 32Gbps, WS C621E SAGE enables theoretical data transfer speeds that are up to 5.3X faster than traditional storage devices.
With backward-compatible USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A and reversible USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C ports, you'll experience ultimate connection flexibility and data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gb/s — twice as fast as USB 3.0 or USB 3.1 Gen1.
ASUS WS C621E SAGE has a unique audio codec designed in close collaboration with Realtek. The Realtek S1220A features an unprecedented 120dB signal-to-noise ratio for the stereo line-out and an 113dB SNR for the line-in, providing pristine audio quality.
Offers 3D surround-sound technology for incredibly rich audio with all types of headphones.