For the first time in one package, this Ultimate Edition offers you all the fun of the original Fallout: New Vegas game, plus the full suite of action-packed add-on content, including Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, and Lonesome Road. Hungry for more? The Ultimate Edition makes sure that you're locked and loaded with the latest supply of special weapons, ammo types and recipes from the two most recent add-on packs, Courier's Stash and Gun Runners Arsenal. That should keep you happy during your stroll through the desert. Visit expansive new areas, and come across an outlandish array of friends. Put up your dukes with the Two-Step Goodbye, or lull your enemies to eternal sleep with a 10mm submachine gun — known simply as Sleepytime. Face brand-new challenges — but be careful. Your choices will be crucial to your survival — and reputation as savior or pariah to the natives of New Vegas. The Ultimate Edition ensures that you'll enjoy your stay as the Wasteland welcomes you back for another visit.
- All in oneUltimate Edition includes all original Fallout: New Vegas content and the full suite of add-on content, including Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues and Lonesome Road. It also includes the latest arsenal of weapons, ammo and recipes with the Courier's Stash and Gun Runners Arsenal add-on packs.
- Explore new areasExplore new areas, each with thrilling quests, unique personalities and more chances to the play the savior or the pariah to the natives of New Vegas.
- Make your way outSee if you can make your way out of a high-stakes game with three other lost souls after finding yourself lured into a trap masquerading as the Sierra Madre Casino in Dead Money.
- Out of conflictFight your way out of the middle of a conflict between a New Canaanite missionary and the mysterious Burning Man in Honest Hearts.
- Save the Think TankSave the Think Tank from their own science experiments that have gone horribly wrong in Old World Blues.
- Go to canyons of the DivideMake one last journey into the treacherous canyons of the Divide to find out why Ulysses, the original Courier Six, refused to deliver the Platinum Chip at the beginning of Fallout: New Vegas in Lonesome Road.