Following the success of Spectre LED Fan Series, Spectre Pro LED ups the ante with an all-new design and enhanced performance. The high pressure and CFM design produces wicked cooling and is also perfect for watercooling setups. Its dual frame construction not only looks great, but also helps to dampen vibrations that cause unnecessary noise. Reinforced fan blades prevent warping at high RPM levels, while focused airflow ensures cool air can reach all of your installed components. With FDB technology for low noise and long life, multiple color options, and on-the-fly light switching, Spectre Pro LED is the new gold standard in performance case fans.
Harness the fury with the Spectre Pro LED Fan Series.
- High Pressure/CFM DesignEngineered for maximum pressure and airflow, Spectre Pro LED delivers a torrent of air that will keep your system cool even when the action heats up. Performance freaks and water cooling enthusiasts are going to love Spectre Pro.
- Dual Frame ConstructionUsing a dual frame construction, Spectre Pro LED fans not only offer aggressive looks, but also vibration dampening properties, helping to keep noise levels in check. In short, Spectre Pro LED Fan Series looks different because it is.
- Reinforced Fan BladesHigh rotation speeds can actually warp fan blades while in motion, resulting in more turbulence and noise. Spectre Pro LED features reinforced fan blades that resist warping even when spinning at high speeds for maximum cooling performance.
- Focused AirflowAll the airflow in the world won't do you any good if it can't reach your system's hotspots. The special curved design of Spectre Pro LED fan blades and cage directs airflow in a focused column, minimizing diffusion and allowing cool air to reach your components.
- Silent Operation and Long LifeLike Spectre LED Silent Fan Series, the Spectre Pro LED features the very same fluid dynamic bearing technology for minimum noise and maximum operating life. Moreover, included with each Spectre Pro LED Fan are some thoughtful extras that help you keep noise levels as low as possible. Four Anti-Vibration Rivets help further deaden noise-making vibrations, and for even more noise control, install the included Low-Noise 7V Adapter. Get more with Spectre Pro LED.
- On-the-Fly Light SwitchingSpectre Pro LED borrows the on-the-fly light switching technology from the original Spectre LED Series, which allows you to turn the fan lights on and off with the push of a button using compatible BitFenix chassis and accessories.