Compared to the Spectre Fan Series, the Spectre Pro PWM comes with an all-new design and enhanced performance. The high-pressure CFM design is controlled by PWM technology for finer speed control - perfect for high-performance CPU coolers. Its unique dual-ring construction helps to dampen vibrations, resulting in less noise. Reinforced fan blades prevent warping at high RPM levels, while focused airflow ensures that cool air can reach all of your installed components. With FDB technology for low noise and long life, and availability in both solid black and solid white variants, the Spectre Pro PWM is the new gold standard in performance CPU-cooling fans.
- PWM TechnologyTrue to its namesake, Spectre Pro PWM uses pulse width modulation technology to adjust fan speeds. This technology enables your system to control your cooling with much greater precision than conventional linear voltage fans, making them perfect for CPU coolers.
- High Pressure/CFM DesignEngineered for maximum pressure and airflow, Spectre Pro PWM delivers a torrent of air that will keep your CPU cool, even when the action heats up.
- Dual-Ring ConstructionWith its dual-ring construction, Spectre Pro PWM fans not only offer aggressive looks, but also vibration-dampening properties to keep noise levels in check.
- Reinforced Fan BladesHigh rotation speeds can actually warp fan blades while in motion, resulting in more turbulence and noise. Spectre Pro PWM features reinforced fan blades that resist warping, even when spinning at high speeds for maximum cooling performance.
- Silent Operation and Long LifeThe Spectre Pro PWM features fluid, dynamic-bearing technology for minimum noise and maximum operating life.
- Two Color VersionsNo two setups are alike, which is why Spectre Pro PWM comes in both solid black and solid white versions.