The successor to the highly acclaimed BitFenix Spectre LED, the BitFenix Spectre PRO LED case fan raises the bar high with an all-new design and enhanced performance. Its high pressure/CFM design produces the cooling performance you want for your gaming rig, and the Fluid Dynamic Bear (FDB) technology ensures the long life and low noise you need for hassle-free cooling. The dual frame gives a professional look and helps dampen vibration for a low noise level. The reinforced blade is rigid to prevent warping at high RPM levels, and the focused air ensures the cool air can reach your components, without being wasted in non-hotspot areas. The Spectre PRO LED comes with an array of vibrant LED color options, which can be turned on and off to fit your needs. An included low-noise 7V adapter and four anti-vibration rivets (for 120mm and 140mm versions) further lower the noise.
If you want high performance, low noise, and an extended lifespan for your case fan, the Spectre PRO LED offers them all.
- High Pressure/CFM DesignEngineered for maximum pressure and airflow, the Spectre Pro LED delivers a torrent of air that will keep your system cool even when the action heats up. Performance freaks and water cooling enthusiasts are going to love the Spectre Pro.
- Dual-Frame ConstructionUsing a dual-frame construction, Spectre Pro LED fans not only offer aggressive looks, but also vibration-dampening properties, helping to keep noise levels in check. In short, the Spectre Pro LED Fan Series looks different because it is.
- Reinforced Fan BladesHigh rotation speeds can actually warp fan blades while in motion, resulting in more turbulence and noise. The Spectre Pro LED features reinforced fan blades that resist warping, even when spinning at high speeds, for maximum cooling performance.
- Focused AirflowAll the airflow in the world won't do you any good if it can't reach your system's hotspots. The special curved design of the Spectre Pro LED's fan blades and cage directs airflow in a focused column, minimizing diffusion and allowing cool air to reach your components.
- Silent Operation and Long LifeLike the Spectre LED Silent Fan Series, the Spectre Pro LED features the very same fluid dynamic bearing technology for minimum noise and a maximum operating life.
- Multiple Colors Options with On-the-Fly Light SwitchingNo two setups are alike, which is why Spectre Pro LED comes in a variety of LED colors. The Spectre Pro LED's inner ring is also color matched to the LED color for a unique look. The Spectre Pro LED borrows the on-the-fly light switching technology from the original Spectre LED Series, which allows you to turn the fan lights on and off with the push of a button, using a compatible BitFenix chassis and accessories.