- $14.99 ea.
- $13.99 ea.
- $12.99 ea.
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
4K HDMI Cable 10 ft | High Speed,4K @ 60Hz, Ultra HD, 2K, 1080P & ARC Compatible | for Laptop, Monitor, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Fire TV, Apple TV & More
Limited time offer, ends 04/30 By July co.,ltd.
- 4K HDMI Cable: Male to Male HDMI Cable Supports 4K Video @ 60Hz, 2K, 1080P, 48 bit/px HDR color depth, TrueHD 7.1 & Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Premium Quality HDMI Cable: This HDMI cable has 30WG copper wire, triple tin shielded in a double braided premium nylon with gold plated corrosion resistant connectors for guaranteed top tier image & sound
- Full Compatibility: Ultra high speed 4K HDMI cable supports 18Gbps transfer and is backwards compatible with earlier versions of HDMI cable (1.3/1.4/2.0/2.0a)
- HDMI Cable: Works with all of your HDMI devices. Blu-ray players, Fire TV, Apple TV, PS5, PS4, XBox One, Nintendo Switch, computer, laptop, monitor, projector and more. An essential HDMI cable for all of your home & office devices
4K video output
The cable supports resolution of up to 4K@60Hz (3840x2160p). It also supports HDR for impressive contrast and deep darkness, providing an enriched and enjoyable viewing experience.
Smooth motion for gaming, movies and videos
HDMI 2.0 enables bandwidth up to 18Gbps with faster and more stable transmission. 2K@165Hz enables ultra-fast motion HD images to be crisp and gives you super-smooth gameplay.
Maximize efficiency and productivity
Apply extended desktop mode to increase work productivity. Extended mode enables you to display different views on each display. You can spread an Excel worksheet across both displays to see as many columns as possible.
Big screen experience
With video mirroring, all of your displays show the same apps and windows. You can watch videos on a larger screen for the ultimate visual experience.
Perfectly connect your 2018 Mac mini, Blu-ray Player, DVD Player, Fire TV, AV receiver, Roku media streamer, cable box, Apple TV, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch dock, laptop, computer or other HDMI enabled devices to your Ultra HD TV, monitor, display, or projector.
TIPS: Here are solutions about frequently questions answers.
1. The TV does not enabled all the features of HDMI 2.0 by default. Connecting to the TV with an HDMI 2.0 cable will prompt you that the HDMI cable does not support HDR and prompt you to replace the high-speed HDMI cable. You just need to enable all HDMI 2.0 features in your TV settings by yourselves. After enabling all the features of the TV HDMI 2.0, the TV will use the HDMI 2.0 cable normally, and there will be no prompt to replace the HDMI cable. 1) Sony and sharp TV, find and switch to "Enhanced HDMI" in the TV settings. 2) TCL and Hisense, find and switch to "HDMI 2.0" in the TV settings. 3) LG and Samsung part of the TV, find and enable "HDR" in the TV settings. 4)The HDCP is not defaulted, be sure to go into settings and enable it.
2. Some monitors and TVs have multiple HDMI ports, but only one HDMI port is HDMI2.0, which supports HDCP2.2. Please try another HDMI port to plug in the HDMI cable.
3. Sometimes when the HDMI cable is inserted, the player fails to read the TV's EDID and cannot display 4K or a black screen. Please replug the HDMI cable and let the player read the TV's EDID again.
4. HDMI adapter or HDMI switch or HDMI plate will weaken the HDMI signal, causing a black screen or screen cut in/out. Please use only one HDMI cable, one end connected to the player, the other end connected to the screen, without any HDMI adapter or plate,and so on.
5. To use ARC(eARC), first plug the HDMI cable into the HDMI port of a TV that supports ARC(eARC). Second, enable ARC(eARC) in the TV's settings menu. To use CEC, enable CEC in the TV's settings menu.