Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ABS Aplus ABS-CS-Monolith Black SECC Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case
OUT OF STOCK.
- SECC Steel ATX Full Tower
- USB / Audio / IEEE 1394 Front Ports
- 5 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 6 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
You want air flow? You got it with the Monolith from ABS. Just make sure that children and small animals are kept away from the case when the system is powered on. It has 2x250mm side fans to cycle air through the case so efficiently that everything stays cool with no problems. Vents at the tops of the side panels improve circulation.
Once you get the mobo in you can put down your tools since the rest of the components go in without tools. The 7 expansion slots have a locking clip to hold everything in its place. The drive bays, both internal and external use a locking rail system to keep things in place and minimize vibrations.
This case is ready to handle a powerful system and powerful systems need large PSUs. ABS leaves the choice up to you so you can get a unit that fits your needs. Since there is a support bracket that is attached to the drive cage you can go ahead and install an oversized unit with no worries.
- Superior Expandability with 13 Drive BaysFeaturing five 5.25" external drive bays, and eight 3.5" drive bays (two external and six internal), the ABS Aplus ABS-CS-Monolith provides superior expandability.
- Excellent Cooling SolutionThe ABS Aplus ABS-CS-Monolith features two enormous 250mm blue LED fans on the side panel for excellent heat dissipation. With the ON/OFF switch and VR fan speed control, adjust the twin side fans' speed for the optimum balance between cooling performance and noise level.
- Tool-less InstallationThe tool-less design ensures quick installation and upgrade for expansion cards, 5.25" and 3.5" devices to save your time. Start enjoying computing rapidly!
- Convenient Side I/O PanelThe convenient side I/O panel enables easy access to two USB 2.0, one IEEE 1394 and two audio ports.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy