Form meets function to create Cooler Master's Stacker RC-832. This monolithic tower supports an outstanding nine external drive bays, each capable of holding either a 5.25" or 3.5" drive. These drives have nothing to fear either, sitting safely behind a sculpted door. The ever important USB ports are taken seriously, too, with four up front, yet sufficiently separated to keep from getting in each other's way.
Internally this case is just as business like. The four 3.5" bays hard drives are well laid out. The cooling of this tower is where it truly shines. It comes with three 120mm fans for use in the front, back and side, and then goes overboard with side slots for an additional four 120mm fans. When used in combination, there is very little that these fans can’t keep cool.
Then to make installation and maintenance nearly an automatic action, the design geniuses made all aspects of this case tool free. The coupled that with excellent cable management, and a removable motherboard tray and hard drive cage. Make it easy on yourself. Get a case that will support your frequent "tweaks" and changes without skinning your knuckles or cramping your hands. This case will leave your hands healthy for manipulating that keyboard!
- Aluminum CaseThe all-aluminum COOLER MASTER RC-832-KKN1-GP features a streamlined profile made to perfection. The front panel opens in two directions and the invertible rear panel are highlights of the exclusive design offered in this immaculate case.
- Flexible Expandability with 9 Drive BaysThe COOLER MASTER RC-832-KKN1-GP provides flexible expandability with up to nine external 5.25" drive bays or six external 5.25” drive bays using the 4-in-3 device module.
- Phenomenal Airflow and CoolingWith two 120mm fans (front and rear), the COOLER MASTER RC-830-KKN1-GP provides an unprecedented nine mounting points for optional 120mm fans. Highly-efficient top and side vents provide superior airflow for phenomenal device cooling.
- Screwless InstallationThe COOLER MASTER RC-832-KKN1-GP features screwless expansion slots, fan frame design, screwless sets and side-opening design for easy 5.25" bay shield removal and easy assembly and convenient installation.
- Value-added FunctionalityThe COOLER MASTER RC-832-KKN1-GP features upgradeability the BTX form factor with optional BTX upgrade kits and compatibility with the EPS PSU and WD Raptor HDD Rack, making it a must-have for PC enthusiasts.
- Dual I/O Panels at the Front and TopDual I/O panels at the front and top provide easy access to four USB 2.0 ports, one IEEE 1394 port and two audio ports.