- + FREE SHIPPING
- + $9.99 Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
MSI GF Series GF63 THIN 9SCX-005 15.6" 60 Hz IPS Intel Core i5 9th Gen 9300H (2.40 GHz) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q 8 GB Memory 256 GB SSD Windows 10 Home 64-bit Gaming Laptop
- GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q 4 GB GDDR5
- Intel Core i5 9th Gen 9300H (2.40 GHz)
- 8 GB Memory 256 GB SSD
- 15.6" 1920 x 1080 IPS-Level 60 Hz 45% NTSC Thin Bezel
- 14.13" x 9.99" x 0.85" 4.10 lbs.
- 1 x HDMI (4K @ 30Hz)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type C
- 3 x USB 3.2 Gen 1
16: The New Supercharger
The GeForce GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing architecture. With performance that rivals the GeForce GTX 1070, it's a blazing-fast supercharger for today's most popular games, and even faster with modern titles.
* Performance may vary by system configuration and game settings.
THIN & LIGHT ALUMINUM HAIR-BRUSHED AESTHETICS
Metallic top and keyboard cover paired with a unique X-shaped ventilation hidden underneath.
THIN BEZEL GAMING DISPLAY
Enjoy more immersive gameplay in an even more compact chassis.
7+ HOURS BATTERY LIFE
All juiced up for unplugged productivity and entertainment.
* Tested by MobileMark 2014 standard. The battery life will vary from specifications and system configuration.
MSI APP PLAYER
Developed under an exclusive partnership with BlueStacks, the MSI APP Player brings seamless gaming experience between mobile games and PC platform, and leverages customized features as specific keyboard lighting and better graphics with multi-task works.
DRAGON CENTER 2.0
Monitor and optimize through various customization and freeing system memories to prioritize in-game performance.
* Actual feature may vary by model and configuration.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- This item is covered by antonline Return Policy