Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
AOC AGON AG271QG 27" Gaming Monitor, QHD 2560 x 1440 IPS Panel, G-SYNC, 165Hz, Height Adjustable, DisplayPort/HDMI, USB 3.0 Hub, VESA
- 27" AGON professional grade gaming monitor
- 2560 x 1440 Quad HD resolution with IPS panel
- 165Hz refresh rate
- NVIDIA G-SYNC for smoothest competitive gameplay
- DisplayPort, HDMI 2.0, HDMI-MHL inputs
- Low input lag and Shadow Control allows you to see and react faster
- 4 x USB 3.0 hub w/ 1 fast-charging port
- Ergo Dial height adjustable stand with pivot, tilt, rotate for ultimate comfort
- Built-in speakers, headphone hanger, and handle for convenience
- AOC LowBlue Mode and FlickerFree for wellbeing during extended gaming sessions
- AOC Shadow Control shows more details in dark scenes without affecting the rest of the screen
The 27" AG271QG is the connoisseur's choice, featuring a 165Hz refresh rate (most pro players settle for 144Hz) and QHD resolution. Supported by NVIDIA G-SYNC and Ultra Low Motion Blur to enhance visual performance. Customization options unique to AGON displays encourage focused, personalized gameplay.
Wider vision, extra details
With 2560 x 1440 resolution, Quad HD (QHD) offers superior picture quality and sharp imagery that reveals the finest details. The widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio provides plenty of space to spread out and work, plus allows you to enjoy games or movies in their original size.
NVIDIA G-SYNC synchronizes the monitor and PC graphics (GPU), resulting in a tear-free, faster, smoother experience that redefines gaming with quicker reactions and less eyestrain.
Ultra Low Motion Blur
NVIDIA ULMB is a technology that eliminates almost all motion blur
associated with LCD displays.
Visibly sharper moving images can be a big advantage in gaming.
165 Refresh Rate
Conventional 60Hz monitors can show distracting motion blur when displaying games with rapid movement.
Ultra-fast 165Hz refresh rate and 1ms screen response time combine to enable sharper and more responsive action.
Recommended for casual players
Recommended for competitive or professional players
Many gamers have the misconception that 165Hz monitors are only needed for FPS gameplay. However, this isn't the case.
Smoother visuals aside, 165Hz monitors also reduce any delays between physical mouse movement and on-screen depiction. 165Hz monitors refresh on-screen images 165 times per second for sharper, cleaner movements. The added benefit is that the mouse cursor's position is updated 165 times per second as well. Compared to a 60Hz display, the result is much-improved mouse movement fluidity and precision. This is useful for micromanaging units better in RTS games or winning action-packed team fights in MOBA games, for example. It is also an advantage recognized by many pro gamers.
AOC Shadow Control enables fast contrast adjustment of overly dark or bright areas through the OSD menu, while retaining quality on more balanced areas on-screen.
Low Blue Light software, featured in all AGON displays, reduces harmful blue light emission (wavelengths under 455nm) found in most monitors. This ensures your eyes stay protected, especially over longer gaming sessions.
AOC gaming monitors are very easy to connect. The AG271QG has several external input ports, but also has dedicated USB 3.0 and device-charging ports, making it easy for you to charge your mobile device or transfer data while focused on your gaming session.
The fully adjustable stand allows convenient adjustment of the screen's height and angle. Match the screen's position to your chair position, height, and line of sight for a comfortable playing experience.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy