Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
When space is a consideration and you need to use a shallow depth rack, this 1U chassis from SuperMicro fits the bill. The chassis is designed for small, low power boards up to 9.6"x9.6". This makes it a great choice for people building portable racks since they don’t have to carry all the extra weight.
There is a 3.5" internal drive bay that can be switched to two 2.5" bays for redundant storage. There's also a full-height, half-length horizontal expansion slot available. The front panel has an array of LEDs including a 2-network activity and a system-overheat to keep you apprised of system status at a glance.
- Mini 1U DesignFeaturing a mini 1U (1,7 inch in height) design, the ultra-slim SuperMicro CSE-502-200B fits into any 19-inch rack and works perfectly in situations requiring high manageability such as the computer room and control center.
- 5 LED IndicatorsThe SuperMicro CSE-502-200B features 5 LED indicators on the front panel for hard drive activity, network activity and system overheat indication resulting in great convenience.
- Built-in 200W PSUThe SuperMicro CSE-502-200B is equipped with a 200W power supply unit to handle typical power consumption for your server system.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy