Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
BUFFALO WHR-HP-G54 802.11b/g Wireless-G High Power Router up to 54Mbps/ Open Source DD-WRT Support
- 802.11b/g 54Mbps
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port x4
- High Power for Long Range
Buffalo Technology brings speed and security to a high level with their wireless router. The WHR-HP-G54 utilizes MIMO technology and features a built-in amplifier to deliver high speed wireless performance and extended coverage.
The AirStation One-Touch Secure System makes configuring security a painless process. When using an access point that also supports AOSS the two devices will communicate with each other and determine the most secure method to use and configure them. This gives you incredible protection against identity and bandwidth thieves.
- AirStation One-Touch Secure System (AOSS)Set up a secure wireless network at the touch of a button! AirStation One-Touch Secure System (AOSS) frees users from all the tedious, technical security configurations by automatically detecting other AOSS enabled wireless devices and seamlessly negotiating the most secure connection possible between them.
- MIMO TechnologyThe Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 features MIMO technology which uses multiple radios to create a robust signal and reduces dead spots to deliver high speed performance and great coverage.
- IEEE 802.11b/g CompliantCompliant with the IEEE 802.11b/g protocol, the Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 smoothly integrates into almost any existing wireless network with up to 54Mbps data transfer speed.
- 10/100Mbps Network ConnectionThe Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 features a built-in 4-port 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch for direct connections with up to four PCs or additional switches, and one 10/100Mbps WAN port for broadband Internet connection.
- High-level SecurityThe Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 supports the latest wireless networking security standards including 64/128-bit WEP and WPA-PSK (TKIP, AES), and advanced firewall features such as Network Address Translation (NAT), Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), to ward off malicious attacks and threats from the Internet.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy
Manufacturer Contact Info
- Manufacturer Product Page
- Manufacturer Website
- Support Phone: 866-752-6210
- Support Email: http://www.buffalotech.com/support/contact-tech-support.php
- Support Website
- View other products from Buffalo Technology