Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
CISCO AIR-AP1232AG-A-K9 Aironet 1230AG Series 802.11A/B/G Access Point
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 3-9 days.
- Up to 108Mbps Wireless Data Rates
- IEEE 802.3/3u, IEEE 802.11a/b/g
- Ethernet Port
- 2.412 to 2.462 GHz 5.15 to 5.35 GHz 5.725 to 5.825 GHz
With its rugged design and extended operating temperature range, Cisco's Aironet 1230AG access point is an ideal wireless-networking solution for factories, warehouses, large retail environments and similar facilities. Dual internal radios offer both 802.11a and 802.11b/g standards, allowing a broad range of devices to connect to the network. Each radio can be individually configured to work as an access point, repeater or bridge. And antenna connectors support a variety of Cisco 2.4GHz and 5GHz antennas for reliable and expansive coverage in the most demanding operating atmospheres.
Of course, nothing is more important than your business' security and the 1130AG has you covered. Hardware-assisted Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) or temporal key integrity protocol (TKIP) encryption options are available to users, as are Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2) or WPA security and WEP keys of 40 bits and 128 bits.
The package includes a multipurpose mounting bracket for securing the access point to ceilings and walls. The design discreet enough to place out in the open any office environment, the Cisco Aironet 1230AG can be placed above ceilings in plenum areas regulated by municipal fire codes or suspended ceilings. Also, power can be supplied to the AP by a standard outlet or thanks to the device's power-over-Ethernet (PoE) technology a single Ethernet connection for both power and data—perfect for hard-to-reach areas where there are no nearby outlets.
- Dual-Radio Access PointThe dual-radio CISCO AIR-AP1232AG-A-K9 access point functions simultaneously with an 802.11b/g and 802.11a radio, providing ultra-fast speeds of up to 108 Mbps (under 802.11g).
- Cisco Unified IDS/IPSThis integrated software feature, as part of the Cisco Self-Defending Network, is the industry's first integrated wired and wireless security solution. When a trusted client acts maliciously, the wired IDS detects the attack and sends shunning requests to Cisco WLAN controllers, which will disassociate the client device accordingly.
- High Wireless SecurityThe CISCO AIR-AP1232AG-A-K9 supports WPA and WPA2 standards for use of available supreme encryption regardless of client devices. Hardware-assisted AES encryption provides high security without performance degradation.
- Rugged Metal HousingThe cast aluminum case and rugged features support deployment in factories, warehouses, outdoors (in a NEMA enclosure) and other industrial environments.
- UL 2043 Plenum Rating and Extended Operating TemperatureThe CISCO AIR-AP1232AG-A-K9 supports installation in environmental air space, even above suspended ceilings.
- Local and Inline Power SupportPower can be supplied using the Ethernet cable without the need for costly electrical power lines to run to remotely installed access points. The CISCO AIR-AP1232AG-A-K9 access point can be powered by Cisco inline power switches, single port power injectors or local power.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by NetworkWholesale Return Policy