The Coboc CL-AD-MDP2DVI-6-WH is a passive Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter that allows you to use DVI-equipped monitor or projector with Mini DisplayPort sources like PC, laptop, media player and more. This eliminates the cost and hassle of upgrading to DisplayPort-enabled display equipment. It supports high resolution up to 1920 x 1080 and 1920 x 1200 for pristine picture quality. This adapter is compatible with Intel Thunderbolt when connected to a supporting source device. Plus, with a dongle-style design, this adapter is also a portable and space-saving solution that offers easy fit in various installations.
This is a passive adapter cable and requires a source equipped with DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
- High Resolution SupportThe Coboc CL-AD-MDP2DVI-6-WH adapter supports PC 1920 x 1200 and HDTV 1080p resolution, allowing you to take full advantage of DVI video capability.
- Passive AdapterThe Coboc CL-AD-MDP2DVI-6-WH adapter is a PASSIVE adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
- Compatible with Intel ThunderboltThe Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter is compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port.
- 6 inches Dongle-Style AdapterThe Coboc CL-AD-MDP2DVI-6-WH adapter offers 6-inches in cable length, which is designed to compact installation, lessens strain on the source port and prevents damage to the cable, while also reducing the potential of blocking other nearby ports.
- PLUG AND PLAYNo more annoying configurations! The Coboc CL-AD-MDP2DVI-6-WH adapter supports plug-and-play; no software is required.
- A RELIABLE CONVERTERFCC and CE approvals make the Coboc CL-AD-MDP2DVI-6-WH a reliable converter you can count on. Take it home, and use it with confidence!