Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Cooler Master Hyper N520 - CPU Cooler with Copper Base and 5 Heatpipes
- 92mm Sleeve Bearing Fan
- 43.8 CFM
- Socket 1155 / 1366 Ready
Cooler Master's RR-920-N520-GP "Hyper N520" combines a stylish, elegant design with silent operation and a brilliant cooling solution. Designed to cool the full range of current Intel Socket LGA 1366, 775 and AMD Socket (AM3/AM2+/AM2) processors, it does so with gusto. It features a unique split fin design that puts more surface area within the space cooled by over 43 CFM of airflow from the dual 92mm fans.
A selection of mounting components allow the user to obtain the optimal installation of the cooler to the motherboard so that the cooler's copper base is snug against the CPU's heat spreader. Five 6mm U-shaped copper heat pipes draw heat away from the processor up to the array of aluminum convection fins which they support. The heat is dispersed at a silent 19 dBA by the fan which spins on long-lasting sleeved bearings.
- Superior Heat Dissipation and Cooling PerformanceThe copper base and 4 copper heatpipes conduct heat fast; high-density aluminum fins maximize heat dissipation area, plus dual 92mm, 1800RPM sleeve bearing fan to deliver optimal cooling performance.
- Universal Socket CompatibilityThe Cooler Master RR-920-N520-GP features broad compatibility with AMD socket 754, 939, 940, and AM2 platforms, as well as the Intel LGA 775 and 1366 platform.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy