- Save: $5.00 (7%)
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Cooler Master MasterAir MA410M Addressable RGB CPU Air Cooler w/ Independently LEDs, 4 Continuous Direct Contact 2.0 Heatpipes, Aluminum Fins, Push-Pull, Dual MF120R 120mm Fans, AMD Ryzen/Intel1151
- Hexagon Hologram Aluminum Fin- Specialized hologram cutout for unique color lighting and excellent heat dissipation.
- Thermal Detection Sensor- CPU temperature monitored by a sensor and temperature change displayed through color lighting effects
- Air-Guide Armor- The specially designed armor guides air flow and reduce dead spots.
- 28 Addressable RGB LED- Fully Addressable RGB that is certified to sync with RGB Motherboard or controlled by MasterPlus+ (released soon)
- Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0 (CDC 2.0) - Compresses the heatpipes together, creates 45% more surface area on the cooler base, providing improved heat dissipation over the previous version.
MasterAir MA410M CPU Cooler, from Cooler Master
With dual fans in push-pull configuration and Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0 (CDC 2.0) that offers 45% more base area than previous version, the MasterAir MA410M takes air cooling performance to the next level for both Intel and AMD processors. Addressable RGB LEDs on the fans and at both sides of the cooler create dazzling effect that can be customized by motherboard software or through the included controller. A thermal sensor is also built in, monitoring the CPU temperature and changing colors with load levels.
To avoid dynamic losses and help accelerate heat exhaust, the push-pull MasterFan helps pull heat away faster from heatsink.
Specialized armor is designed to guide the flow of air for peak cooling performance and reduce dead heat spots on the cooler. The armor is also illuminated by 28 addressable RGB LEDs for full color customization.
Aluminum hexagon fin cutout creates a unique hologram lighting that can be seen through the top of the cooler. The specialized aluminum fin design dissipates heat faster for maximum cooling efficiency.
The CPU temperature is detected by the thermal sensor and displayed through color lighting. When the CPU runs at max load the color will change to red and the color will be blue at idle or normal load.
Wired Addressable RGB Controller
A compact size addressable RGB LED controller allows you to easily customize your RGB devices without the need for either an RGB capable motherboard or software. You can have the colorful rig you’ve always wanted with just the touch of a button.
Compared to its previous version CDC 1.0, CDC 2.0 creates 45% more contact surface area on cooler base by compressing heatpipes together. It significantly increases heat dissipation capability and outperform its predecessor.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy