Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120R ARGB Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 120 Radiator, Dual Chamber Pump, Addressable RGB Lighting , MF120R Fans for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1200/1151
- 120mm Radiator: Low Profile Dual Chamber Addressable RGB pump with Dual Addressable RGB Fans for Push and Pull Air Flow
- Addressable RGB Fans and Pump - Color option can be controlled through Cooler Master software CM Plus
- Includes 1-to-3 Addressable RGB Splitter cable for multiple ARGB Fans
- Includes: Wired Addressable RGB Controller for non RGB Motherboards for customize colors
- Sleeved FEP Tubing's - Sleek Black Outer Sleeves with FEP Tubing's inside for Durable Lasting and Flexibility
Custom, Inside and Out
The MasterLiquid's dual-chamber pump outperforms its single-chamber predecessors in heat transfer. The MasterFan Air Balance fans work with our characteristically sturdy build quality to keep your build as quiet as a library.
Independently-controlled RGB LEDs on the pump and fan offer full color customization, controllable through our software, MasterPlus+.
Our low-profile, dual-chamber pump enhances performance and durability over our last gen single-chamber designs.
To avoid dynamic losses, the dual MasterFan setup provides added pressure to push hot air through the radiator.
Sleeved FEP Tubing
Underneath sleek black sleeves, FEP material beats rubber tubing in keeping liquid where it belongs – inside the cooler.
Adjustable Pump Cap
Remove and adjust the pump's cap to compliment your build's orientation.
1-to-3 A-RGB splitter and proprietary wired A-RGB controller included, allowing you to customize your colors even without an RGB motherboard.
MasterLiquid ML120R RGB
MasterLiquid ML240R RGB
|CPU Socket||Intel LGA 2066, 2011-v3, 2011, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 775 — AMD AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1||Intel LGA 2066, 2011-v3, 2011, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 775 — AMD AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1|
|Dimensions||157 x 119.6 x 27 mm||277 x 119.6 x 27 mm|
|Dimensions||120 x 120 x 25 mm||120 x 120 x 25 mm|
|Speed||650–2000 RPM (PWM) ±10%||650–2000 RPM (PWM) ±10%|
|Air Flow||66.7 CFM, max||66.7 CFM, max|
|Air Pressure||2.34 mmH2O||2.34 mmH2O|
|MTTF||160,000 hours||160,000 hours|
|Noise Level||6–30 dBa||6–30 dBa|
|Connector||4-Pin (PWM)||4-Pin (PWM)|
|Rated Voltage||12 VDC||12 VDC|
|Dimensions||83.6 x 71.8 x 52.7 mm||83.6 x 71.8 x 52.7 mm|
|MTTF||70,000 hours||70,000 hours|
|Noise Level||< 15 dBA||< 15 dBA|
|Rated Voltage||12 VDC||12 VDC|
|Warranty||2 Years||2 Years|
|ASUS AURA SYNC Motherboards||ROG Maximus X Formula, Code, Hero (Wi-Fi AC), Hero
ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming, Z370-F Gaming, Z370-I Gaming, X299-XE Gaming,
X299-E Gaming, X399-E Gaming, X370-I Gaming
ROG Zenith Extreme, Crosshair VI Extreme
Rampage VI Extreme, Prime X299-Deluxe
|MSI Motherboards||Z370 Godlike Gaming, Gaming Pro Carbon AC, Gaming Pro Carbon
Z370I Gaming Pro Carbon AC
|ASRock||Launching in May.|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy