- $34.99 after $10.00 rebate card
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO V2 CPU Air Cooler with SickleFlow 120, PWM Fan, Direct Contact Technology, 4 copper Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1200/1151
- New SickleFlow 120 Fan: Improved airflow and air pressure with revised curve blade design.
- Asymmetrical 4 Heatpipes Design: Asymmetrical heat pipe design provides RAM compatibility and clearance across various platforms
- Direct Contact Technology: Exclusive Direct Contact Technology using 4 copper heat pipes delivers exceptional heat dissipation
- Optimal Air Flow: Stacked fin array minimizes resistance for better airflow through the heatsink
- Quiet Operation: Performance fan reduces vibration for silent operation
- Snap and Play: Hassle free installation with our revamped bracket design
- CPU socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2
HYPER 212 EVO V2
Introducing the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO V2 air cooler, now redesigned with a tilted heatpipe design to guarantee RAM clearance and revised brackets to allow easy installation on the latest Intel and AMD sockets. The new SickleFlow 120 PWM fan brings higher cooling efficiency and better acoustics.
100% RAM CLEARANCE
The asymmetrical heat pipe design ensures RAM compatibility with big clearance space.
Positioned in a 45-degree angle and surrounding the heatpipe, each fin-blade features X-shaped vents that create areas of high and low air pressure, resulting in several controlled vortices. These small and chaotic turbulences produce strong gusts that reduce overall airflow but improve airflow where it matters the most—next to the heatpipes.
DIRECT CONTACT TECHNOLOGY
4 heatpipes with Direct Contact Technology creates a sleek contact surface area for maximum heat dissipation.4 heatpipes with Direct Contact Technology creates a sleek contact surface area for maximum heat dissipation.
SICKLEFLOW 120 FAN
Newly optimized blade design with updated curve that provides the best balance between airflow and static pressure to take the heat away while remaining extremely silence.
Low vibrations and quiet fan allows for nearly inaudible levels. More than 10% decreased fan noise level from previous model.
Tool-free mounting system ensures hassle-free installation. Universal retention brackets are compatible with the latest Intel and AMD socket CPU's.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy