Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Cooler Master Dual Ball Bearing 80mm Cooling Fan for Computer Cases and CPU Coolers
OUT OF STOCK.
- 2500 RPM 32.11 CFM
- 2 Ball
- 26 dBA
The Cooler Master SAF-B82-E1 80mm black case fan provides essential cooling for today's desktop computers. The dual ball bearing design extends the life span of the fan, giving it the ability to spin at 2,500rpm for up to 50,000 hours.
The fan can connect to your motherboard's standard 3-pin fan connector for power or the optional 3-pin to 4-pin converting cable that's included allows you to connect this fan to your power supply.
- High PerformanceOperating at 2500 RPM, the COOLER MASTER SAF-B82-E1 delivers an air flow of up to 32.11 CFM for impressive levels of heat dissipation.
- High ReliabilityThe dual ball bearing fan promises up to 50,000 hours of operating time for impressive levels of reliability.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy