Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 - 1500W Power Supply with 80 PLUS Silver Certification and Semi-Modular Cables
- ATX 12V V2.3
- 80 PLUS SILVER Certified
- 100 - 240 V 47 - 63 Hz
- +3.3V@30A, +5V@30A, +12V1@70A, +12V2@55A, -12V@0.3A, +5VSB@3.5A
Built for quality and performance, the Silent Pro M2 1500W utilizes dual 12V rails that boasts a significant increase in available power output per power supply model over its predecessors. It translates into increased total amperage, high quality components to increase efficiency, environmentally friendly RoHS and ERP 2010 Certifications, and a long life 135mm fan with a durable Hydraulic Dynamic Bearing that decreases noise.
- Copper-Aluminum Heat SinkThis slick CM design incorporates an expansive flat surface area for superior heat conductivity out to the aero-dynamic fins, therefore removing heat at an unprecedented rate.
- Silent Operation135 mm Hydraulic Dynamic Bearing Fan ensures quieter operation.
- Dual 12V Power RailsDual 12 V Power Rails Tackling challenges from the most power-intensive peripherals head on, these two 12 V power rails provides ample power and strong resistance to any overloading up to 70 and 55A. Intel standard compliant, this power supply provides a stable power source and connectors for the latest ATX 12V v2.3 Intel processors.
- Modularized CablingNeatly arranged connectors on the rear plate connect to flat internal cabling improve installment facility while allowing for greater airflow through the PSU.
- Eco-friendly design: Erp Lot6 Ready!A maximum 5Vsb current draw target in S5 off-mode of 0.1A for its motherboards and needed to ensure the system will consume < 1W in its off-mode.
- And MoreMultiple connectors are updated for all types of interfaces (PCIe, SATA etc.). Double-Layer EMI Filter offers dual protection from electromagnetic interference. With an MBTF of 100,000 hours and protections for OVP/UVP/OTP/OPP/SCP; this power unit is made to last.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy