- Save: $33.00 (24%)
- $66.99 after $40.00 rebate card
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Cooler Master SK630 Tenkeyless Mechanical Keyboard with Cherry MX Low Profile Switches in Brushed Aluminum Design
- Two Keycap Sets: Slightly contoured and flat set, or go with the traditional keycap profile set for that familiar look and touch
- Free Keycap Set: To request the additional keycap set free of charge, visit cm-keyboard.com
- Cherry MX Low Profile Switches: A reduced travel distance and actuation point with the same signature durability and precision
- Brushed Aluminum Design: Slim top plate, floating keycaps, and minimalistic, tenkeyless design built with functionality in mind
- Keep It Light with LEDs: Keep the lightshow going with per-key backlighting and surrounding lightbars with endless customization
- On-the-Fly Controls: Make real-time adjustments to lighting and macros with no software necessary
- Easy-to-use Software: Map 16.7 million colors to any key, customize lighting modes, and fine-tune macro
Be the envy of chiclet keyboard fanboys everywhere with the ultra-slim, tenkeyless SK630 mechanical keyboard. With extra-flat keycaps and new Cherry MX Low Profile switches in a standard tenkeyless format, you've finally found a chiclet-style keyboard that doesn't suck. And with signature Cooler Master features on deck, you'll have all the tools necessary to achieve flawless victory.
FOR SLIM CLICKIN'S
The SK630 sports a bold new look for keyboards, featuring new Cherry MX low-profile switches. Get all the best durability and precision of traditional Cherry MX switches along with a travel distance and actuation point that's been reduced by 0.8mm. Add in ultra-flat keycaps and a clutter-free tenkeyless format, and you have a high-performance keyboard in a compact, chiclet-style body.
The SK630 combines minimalist, artsy-fartsy good looks with durable, premium construction for a keyboard that's simultaneously elegant and rough around the edges. It boasts a brushed aluminum top plate for timeless beauty while the floating-key design gives you contemporary badassness.
When you're in a groove, the last thing you want to do is Alt+Tab out to adjust your keyboard settings. The SK630 combats that with an innovative on-the-fly system. During the heat of battle, users can easily adjust per-key backlighting, switch lighting modes and even record macros with just a few keypresses. Get the functionality of software without needing to have software that bloats your system—saving you time and precious PC resources.
RGB BACKLIGHTING AND LIGHTBAR
It wouldn't be a gaming keyboard without the standard per-key backlighting. Luckily for you though, we've upped the ante by adding lightbars on each side of these products to give you more LEDs for more flash.
NEW & IMPROVED
You don't need it to make this keyboard work, but we've added the best support software, for free. It's simple, straightforward and foolproof. You'll be able to unleash 16.7-million colors to every key, get further customization of lighting modes and fine-tune macros. Our software will give you everything but the kitchen sink.
The SK630 employs rollover technologies that result in the most efficient, accurate anti-ghosting technology yet. N-key rollover works in tandem with 6-key rollover to ensure that every single keypress is correctly detected, even during your most heated, button-mashiest moments. Rest easy knowing no matter how fast and furious it gets, your keyboard can handle it.
Say goodbye to rage quits due to crappy hardware. The SK630 comes equipped with a 32-bit ARM Cortex processor for consistent precision and performance. Register keystrokes instantly. Save and execute commands and macros in a snap. Thanks to the on-the-fly system, you'll get an instant advantage over your opponent and beat them to the punch every time.
|Switch Type||Cherry MX RGB Low Profile Red|
|Color||Smoky Gunmetal Brushed Aluminum|
|LED Color||RGB, 16.7-million colors|
|MCU||32-Bit ARM Cortex M3|
|On-the-Fly System||Yes for Multi-Media, Macro Recording and Lighting Control|
|Multi-media Keys||Through Function Key (FN)|
|Cable||USB Type-C Detachable and Braided|
|Software Support||Yes Through Portal|
|Connector Cable||USB Type-C (Keyboard Side)
USB 2.0 Type-A (Computer Side)
|Cable Length||1.8m, Braided and Removable|
|Dimensions||353.5 x 125.5 x 29.8 mm (L x W x H)|
|Product Weight (without cable)||552g|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy