Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Coolgear Dual Port USB to Serial RS-232 DB-9 Adapter Cable FTDI Chip
- RS-232 data & signals: TX, RX, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, RI, and GND.
- Supports 300 to 920,000 baud (auto-sensing and self-adjusting)
- Supports Windows 10/7/Vista/XP/Server2003/2000/98 (32-bit), Vista/XP/7/Server2003 (64-bit), Win CE, Mac 8.6/9.x/10.x, and Linux.
The USB Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity with modems ISDN TAs PDS handheld & pocket PCs digital cameras POS serial printers etc. It is suitable for remote access retail and industrial applications data collection and other applications requiring a High speed and or LOW serial communications port.
This adapter adds two Windows serial Com ports via it's USB connection and is compatible with new & legacy RS-232 devices. USB Plug and Play allows easy serial port expansion and requires no IRQ DMA or I/O port resources. Connection to USB is via a 0.9m detachable USB cable (supplied).
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- Full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control
- RS-232 data signals: TxD RxD RTS CTS DSR DTR DCD RI GND
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- Non-standard baudrates supported
- Serial port protected with surge protection of 10KV
- Powered by USB port no external power adapter required
- Easy plug and play installation and RS-232 device connection
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- Windows XP 2000 2003 CE Vista Windows 7 Windows 8 and 10
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
Windows 98 Me XP 2000 2003 CE Vista Windows 7 8 and 10
Linux and Mac OS 10.X
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by CoolDrives Return Policy