Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
CORSAIR Hydro Series H80i High Performance Water/Liquid CPU Cooler. 120mm
- Built-in Corsair Link
- Multiplatform magnetic mounting bracket kit
- Large-diameter 120 x 152 x 38mm
- 2700 RPM (+/- 10%) 77 CFM
- Fan Noise 37.68 dBA
Say goodbye to a stock air cooler, and upgrade from your bulky air cooler to the efficiency and simplicity of liquid CPU cooling. Enjoy better cooling performance and lower noise, and protect your investment in your CPU with the CORSAIR Hydro Series H80i water cooler, which combines efficient cooling, simple installation, and intuitive management into an all-in-one solution. Dual fans and a double-thick radiator deliver outstanding cooling efficiency. Corsair Link allows you to monitor temperature and control lighting and fan speed on your screen. Quick and easy magnetic installation brackets make it easier than ever to upgrade to water cooling. Maintenance is minimal thanks to closed-loop architecture and pre-filled coolant, which also deliver unmatched durability and reliability for worry-free use for years to come.
- Ready for Corsair Link DigitalIntegrated Corsair Link functionality allows you to adjust fan speed profiles and lighting, and monitor coolant temp via the free Corsair Link Dashboard software download.
- The latest cooling technologyThe H80i includes a double-thick radiator and two 120mm fans. A new improved micro-channel cold-plate design more efficiently transfers heat. It can be installed almost anywhere you can install a standard 120mm PC case fan.
- Custom Fan DesignThe 120mm fans use wide, low-pitch blades for better static pressure to noise ratio, offering improved efficiency at lower noise levels.
- Easy installation, zero maintenanceYou no longer need to invest into finicky modular watercooling systems to get serious CPU cooling performance. Each Hydro Series Liquid CPU Cooler is a sealed, closed-loop system that comes pre-filled and never needs refilling. Tubing is constructed from low-evaporation FEP for a long lifespan. Even the thermal compound is pre-applied. You'll be up and running in minutes.
- Universal Socket CompatibilityThe Corsair Cooling Hydro H80i CPU Cooler features broad compatibility with Intel Socket 1156, 1155, LGA1366 and LGA 2011, as well as AMD Socket AM2, AM3, FM1 and FM2.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy