Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 (CWCH60) High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
- Up to 1700 RPM 74.4 CFM
- Radiator Dim. 120mm x 152mm x 27mm
- Fan Dim. 120mm x 25mm
- Fan Noise 30.2 dBA
The Corsair Hydro Series H60 is a fantastic choice for CPU cooling. With a new micro-channel cold plate and a split-flow designed manifold, the H60 brings remarkable new technologies to an affordable price point. If that weren’t enough, the H60 also features an all-new fan, custom designed to offer enhanced static pressure, which means better cooling.
- CoolerThe Corsair Hydro Series H60 features a new split-flow manifold that delivers coolant directly to the center of the cold plate — the warmest area of the CPU — to significantly improve cooling efficiency. A redesigned micro-channel cold plate with a new fin design dramatically increases the surface area of copper available for heat absorption. Finally, a custom-designed 120mm fan with very high static pressure allows for more cold air to be drawn through the radiator to vent heat from the cooling liquid.
- QuieterYou don’t have to sacrifice performance to build a quiet system. The Hydro Series coolers feature innovative, cutting-edge designs that utilize the superior thermal conductivity of liquid over air to provide fantastic cooling at much lower noise levels. In fact, the H60 is similar in noise levels to a 120mm case fan you probably already have.
- Easy to InstallAlmost any case with a rear 120mm fan mount location can house the Hydro Series H60 CPU cooler. As for compatibility, AMD sockets AM2 and AM3 are covered, and without having to install a custom backplate, making the H60 a great choice for any modern AMD CPU up to the Phenom six-core processors. And when it comes to Intel CPUs, the H60 supports Socket LGA 775, LGA 1156, LGA 1366, and even the brand new Core i5 and Core i7 2x00 series in LGA 1155, right out of the box.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy