Sound Blaster Recon3D Fatal1ty Champion is the ultimate pro-gaming sound card powered by Sound Core3D, and it heralds a new age in 3D gaming audio and online voice communication. Hardware-accelerated THX TruStudio Pro audio technologies deliver unsurpassed audio playback quality, while the innovative CrystalVoice processing, coupled with the included beamforming microphone, gives you the edge in multiplayer games with crystal clear vocal fidelity.
Engineered for low power consumption and high performance, the Sound Core3D processor is Creative's first sound and voice processor to integrate a quad-core high-performance digital signal processor (DSP) and high-quality converters onto a single chip.
The sound card is shielded in a specially designed casing and comes together with the I/O Drive to give you convenient access to headphone and microphone inputs, as well as volume and THX TruStudio Pro controls.
- Powered by Sound Core3D quad-core audio processorThe revolutionary Sound Core3D Audio and Voice chipset accelerates THX TruStudio Pro and CrystalVoice processing effects, drastically improving your gaming experience with faster frame rates, more immersive gaming audio, and crystal clear voice communications.
- THX TruStudio Pro technologiesTHX TruStudio Pro sound technologies create unprecedented levels of audio realism, including stunning 3D surround effects for your speakers and headsets.
- CrystalVoice voice enhancement and clarity technologyExpress yourself and be heard clearly in video conferencing, multiplayer games and online chats.
- Dolby Digital Live encodingDolby Digital Live encoding allows you to connect to your decoder or home theatre system through a single TOSlink for compelling 5.1 surround sound.
- Scout Mode - Hear them before they hear youThe exclusive technology of scout mode allows you to hear your enemies from further away, giving you a distinct tactical advantage in combat.
- Dedicated high quality headphone amplifierSound Blaster Recon3D Fatal1ty Champion supports studio quality headphones and headsets of up to 600 ohm impedance.