Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Everything seems to work great out of the box:
* BIOS allows control of processor speed step
* Both NICs work out of the box in Ubuntu 12.04 (we've seen no issues similar to what another reviewer complained about)
* low profile ram configuration is great for fitting into a small case
* mini PCI slot works, has panel cut out to run cables out of.
Cons: Mostly minor issues:
* would be nice to get a full length x16 PCI slot on the board.
* SATA connectors are surprisingly hard to get cables out of (good or bad depending on if you need to swap cables or not)
* mini-PCI panel cutout has very sharp edges, cuts into cables
Other Thoughts: We've ordered 15 of these boards, so far no RMAs!READ FULL REVIEW