Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - The monitor is practically new without any sign of wear and tear which is very good for a refurbished item.
- I also didn't find any dead pixel and the picture and the colors are great, as expected with a Viewsonic brand.
- Extra: It came with a couple of video cables and a power cord (albeit not the right one).
Other Thoughts: The product was sent with a wrong power cord and if I didn't know any better, I would have forced that wrong power cord and break something. Since I've gone through several monitors already, I've kept a couple of power cords around. I don't really count this as Cons, per se, since it has nothing to do with the monitor, but I think it's important to point out that this mishap may have caused some harm to the person or product. My expectation is for it to arrive without any cords at all, so in a sense, it's a plus that the cords are included.
Another thing, the packaging had me worried since it came with a cardboard that protects the screen and a bubble wrap behind the monitor. It's not something I'm used to seeing since typically the monitor is packaged without anything touching the screen and with about 2inch gap between the screen and the package box. Since the monitor arrived unharmed and in perfect condition, I guess they know what they're doing.
I'm happy with my purchase and I'm looking forward doing business with them again.
Pros: - This motherboard has the best BIOS I've seen so far
- High quality board layout for an affordable price
- Very easy to to install and the board is properly labeled
Cons: - I replaced my Micro-ATX with this board and one of the problem is that, my RAM is now touching the CPU fan. It didn't used to with my Micro-ATX.
- There is an extra standoff required for Micro-ATX (just below the first PCIe slot) that should be removed. If this is not removed, it shorts the board and causes many issues including setting up a Network. This standoff needs to be removed before installation since it may cause this board to fry.
- No warning about this shorting area on the board...I have to dig the information up.
Other Thoughts: - After figuring out the standoff issue, the board ran smoothly.
- This issue is well documented in the MSI website/forum...not sure why it's not included as a warning in the instruction booklet.
Pros: - For the sale price of $199, this product is high end when it comes to processing graphics at max settings.
- All of my games that I used to play at minimum settings I can now experience at a higher level I've never been able before.
- Run my computer all weekend without any heating/cooling issue.
- Fans are very quiet
Other Thoughts: - NewEgg delivered this to my door steps 2 days ahead of schedule. The box were undamaged and obviously handled with extreme care.
- I just filed for the $20 mail-in rebate to MSI