Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Rosewill RHB-210 USB 3.0 4 Ports Hub with Anti-dust Design
Other Thoughts: seems like some people have success with this unit, meanwhile some have failure, to varying degrees. i considered returning it, but i figured the return postage's not worth the effort, coupled with the fact that i don't forsee myself needing more than 2 slots to work with given my current set up, so i'll live with it i guess. i don't think i'll be buying any additional rosewill products in the future however.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Newegg Eggs Model# 3gg0v3r3a5y - OEM
Pros: - Flexible application - suitable for serving at LAN parties as well as bar mitzvahs.
- A dream to compile - cooks of all caliber can successfully prepare these for fast installation, and they'll sure flush out of your system immediately upon request.
Cons: - The price - at $41.11 a crack, make sure whoever yoked you into purchasing them are worth your while.
- The packaging was poorly implemented - two out of the seven Newegg Eggs that I ordered were exposed upon delivery, as their casing had come apart during transport.
- The whites of your eyes may take on a subtle bluish hue, as a minor side-effect, if you don't use a valid CD-Key upon installation.
- Results may vary - I found that system performance was augmented substantiallly if executed prior to 11:30 am on any given day; at any point after that however, bugs sometimes showed up in PicnicBasket 2.0, and even my dear friend Norton had trouble quarantining and/or eradicating them.
- Legacy hardware may need to be upgraded to Non-Stick if you you're running StoveTop.
- Experience with Flipper (Slotted 5 was recently released) is encouraged but not mandatory.
Other Thoughts: - Attempting to install Newegg Eggs on FemaleSystems (all releases prior to 25.9) resulted in good executions and satisfactory feedback.
- For a 3gg release, you think by now they'd have ironed out all the kinks, but I suspect their refusal to upgrade to the more eco-friendly OliveOil 1.4 has something to do with the delayed progress. All the same, Newegg Eggs are in no way unusable, and I definitely have to recommend them, even in it's current half-cooked stage.
- If you encounter any issues with your initial install, such as improper hardware recognition, open your terminal and try "sudo apt-get install cookbook". Note: this only works if you've previously installed "StoveTop".
- The two cracked shells resulted in less than average installs, however I haven't lost faith in Newegg, and will definitely be ordering more in the near future.
- The rewards far outnumber the price and the noted cons, so click that "Auto Notify" button and get them as soon as newegg.com restock
This review is from: StarTech USB2HAB2RA3 3 ft. Black A Right Angle to B Right Angle USB Cable
Pros: - It's a right angled cable.
- Serves for a neat install if looks are important in your application.
Cons: - 3 feet turn out to be a lot less than anticipated, but you work with what you get.
Other Thoughts: I'm using it to attach a USB hub to the front of my LG Blu-Ray Player that accepts media from USB flash drives.
Just make sure that you check out the screen-shot very closely in the item description, so that you're certain before ordering that the plug angles at the angle that you intend it to, otherwise it may interfere with any cords beside it.