Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: * Rubber corners are the best design choice ever
* Quiet, good air-flow (I do not own the tools that can measure this)
* Looks nice (not too 13-year-old-space-ship-esque)
* Comes with appropriate power adapter
Cons: * Better instructions on how to utilize the rubber pegs included with the fan?
Other Thoughts: The rubber corners which pad the screw-holes are ingenious, as they prevent the fan from rattling against your case. Construction of this product - everything from the blades to the cable - seems pretty solid.
Personally I use this for the side chassis fan (the one present on the chassis "cover").
Pros: * Fast, silent, small, low power - everything you'd expect from an SSD
* Affordable ($120, no shipping; less than 1$/GB)
Cons: * Does NOT come with a 2.5" ---> 3.5" adapter. This is acceptable - I just wanted to warn people.
Other Thoughts: * Maxes-out Windows 7 hard drive score (7.9 i think?)
* Sustained read/write on my Win 7 machine was roughly something in the upper 300 MB/s region (390 MB/s write is a stretch but possible)
* Access times were stupid fast (I went from 15 milliseconds on a 7200 RPM had drive to about 50 microseconds on this SSD; most people won't care about this stat, but still!)
Pros: * Speedy; noticed an instant difference coming from 12GB of 4-year-old DDR3 RAM.
* Interesting removable heatsink design
Cons: * Expensive
Other Thoughts: 5/5 when it comes to performance, but at $180 for 16GB, there are certainly more economical choices if you're willing to settle for some slightly slower timings and clock speedsREAD FULL REVIEW