Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Aesthetics, this board is one of the few that prioritizes a "white" *silver* PCB. Really sharp looking if that's what you're after!
- High-Speed XMP RAM Support! *Missed this coming from RyZen*
- Ease of use with everything within the UEFI working as you would expect.
- Very affordable given the feature set packed in.
- Pretty good support from Gigabyte with regular bios/software updates.
- Very nice RGB lighting options.
- Metal reinforced PCI-E slots!!! *Still get GPU sag though with most premium 2-3 slot cards*
- USB3.1 gen2 header!!!
- Thunderbolt support.
- Smart Fan 5. *REALLY useful for tuning fans.*
- Both SLi & Crossfire Support.
- G-Connector *Think ASUS Q Connector. Same thing.*
- 3 Year limited warranty.
Cons: - No dual ethernet support. :-(
- Gigabyte's EasyTune software isn't as good as ASUS or MSI tuning variants. *But TBH, all these in-OS suites are lacking*
- Wish it had 4 more USB ports on the I/O.
- Not the most robust on-board audio solution out there.
- Could maybe be ~$30 cheaper. *Wait for a sale.*
Other Thoughts: This board will get a i7 7700k to 5.0Ghz with 32gb of ram and dual 1080 Tis' in SLi, no problem!
***This board also pairs nicely with the Phanteks P400s in white.***
Pros: - Fastest GPU money can buy you as of 03/10/17!
- Nice aesthetic design.
- 1440p gaming Maxed out @60+ FPS.
- Works with Titan XP air and water coolers.
Cons: - 4k 60FPS Maxed out is still a struggle even overclocked... *Minimum FPS dips down to 30's on some games*
- Fan is INTOLERABLY Loud above 65%.
- Card will run very hot (up to 85C with Overclocking) and throttle down Boost Clock aggressively in an attempt to reduce temps.
Other Thoughts: || Intel i7 6950X @ 4.3Ghz || Cryorig R1 Ultimate || ASRock X99 Extreme6 || EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FE || 24GB Corsair Vengeance 2400Mhz || Samsung XP941 256GB M.2 SSD || Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD || 4x4TB WD Green HDD RAID 5 || Corsair AX1200 PSU || Corsair 330R || Samsung UN55KS9000 4k HDR TV || Kanto Yu 3's + Klipsch Sub || SteelSeries Wireless H || Logitech G710+ & MX Master ||READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - 7th gen Intel CPU support!
- Great UEFI layout; simple and easy to use!
- Dual Bios Support
- G Connector ***LOVE THIS!***
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 with Type C and Type A connectors
- High quality audio capacitors
- Robust onboard audio with good SNR
- 1 Intel LAN port
- Intel Thunderbolt support
- Dual NVMe PCIe SSDs that supports RAID!
- 3 Year warranty
Cons: - No RBG Lighting or Thermal Shielding Shrouds like the competition.
- No dual gigabit LAN (MOBO only has the 1 port)
- M2 support (up to 32Gb/s?)
Other Thoughts: Essentially this board is a slightly stripped down version of Gigabyte's Gaming 5. For most people this will do the job and undercut the costs of the premium boards without batting an eye. There really is no need to upgrade to the more expensive Gigabyte boards unless you're out to set some OC world Records, or you need the RGB Lighting effects. For everyone else, there's this!READ FULL REVIEW