Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Circumaural, mt ears are too larger for circular
- ~10 hour battery life, Logitech Gaming Software tells you how long you have on your charge.
- 7.1 surround sound
Cons: - After 3 hours they start getting uncomfortable, but that's to be expected from any headset
- Mic is better than most, but I mainly use my Blue Snowball anyways,
- When I switch from my Spotify tab to a game the sounds drops a bit, but that doesn't really take away from the experience
Pros: I bought this on Black Friday (2013) and it was $289.99. Now that I've had it for awhile, I'm writing a review.
1) This baby is stupid fast. The most CPU intensive game I play (BF3) only puts it at ~35% load.
2) Hyper-Threading. For multitasking this is just amazing. I can render videos and game at the same time. Besides my CPU monitor I can't even tell that is has a heavier load when it's rendering.
3) Overclocked to 4.4ghz at 1.190 volts (Even MOAR speed).
Cons: Hot, HOt, HOT! Do not make the mistake I made and buy this without an aftermarket cooler. Other reviews say it runs hot, but it is at 80C at 30% load. Even though it doesn't throttle till 100C, that is a scary number. I would completely skip air cooling in general and go water. I have mine w/ an H100i in push/pull
Other Thoughts: Get watercooling.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Extreme Performance Water/Liquid CPU Cooler. 240mm
Pros: Stock cooler on my 4770k (at stock speed) ran at ~80c when playing any remotely CPU intensive game. Now I can play Battlefield 3 with it averaging at 48c and spiking at 55c.
I have the stock fans pulling and 2 SP120s as push
Even w/ 4 fans it is pretty quiet. If you have headphones you shouldn't hear it at all.
Cons: Must know what you are doing before trying to installing this. Make sure to read instructiongs, watch a video, go to forums etc... But you could easily screw something up while installingREAD FULL REVIEW