Date Joined: 06/26/17
Pros: - Cheap
Cons: - Wires are short.
- Have to plug into fan headers, no moles support.
- Wires are mustard color.
Pros: - It's light weight
Cons: - You have to take out the hard drive and cd drive bays to put three fans in.
- The front fans barely fit.
Pros: - LEDs
- Fans don't spin until a given temperature
- Does not get too warm
- Software is easy to use
Cons: - LEDs aren't as bright
Pros: - Semi-Modular, great if you want custom cabling.
Cons: - Cables aren't sleeved.
Pros: - Great motherboard for the price.
- 4x DDR4 ram slots.
- Multiple USB 3.0 ports in the back.
- Good monotone black/white for builds.
Cons: - No reinforced PCIe slots.
- No on board Wi-Fi.
- No IO cover.
Overall Review: - This review for ASRock review rebate program.
Pros: - Great for small office, and light gaming.
- Can handle most eSports game with a decent GPU.
- Stock cooler comes with thermal paste pre-applied.
Cons: - No integrated graphics, which means YOU WILL NEED a GPU.
- The stock fan does not have LEDs like the other models.
Pros: - Decent ram for the price.
- Color neutral, good for dark/gray monotone builds.
Cons: - Shelling is not that great. The shelling came apart partially when I took it out of the ram slot.
Overall Review: - The shelling could be better.