Date Joined: 12/27/20
Pros: - 3080 freaking ti
- stays cool under load, approx 65 degrees C
- factory clock speeds higher than spec, approx 1900 in most titles
- fans are super quiet
- sleek design imho
- 10000000 fps
- asus sync works with ICUE!
Cons: - My wallet hurts
- she thicc, better get a support bracket
- moderate coil whine out of the box
- there could be a splash more RGB for a card this premium
Overall Review: - makes more sense than a 3090
- makes less sense than a 3060 ti or 3070
- probably the best card for gaming, but it comes at a premium
- will probably retain its value better than entry-level cards
- would give this 5 eggs if the price wasn't so high
Pros: - Fast SSD
- respectable price point
Cons: - NVME will sometimes disappear from my list of drives on windows. sometimes after waking from sleep and sometimes after boot up. all works well when it is recognized and the isue can be fixed with a restart. Still, the issue is very annoying and may have further implications for someone using the ssd as a boot drive.
Overall Review: - would be the perfect choice for budget meeting performance but I can't give this 5 eggs based on my experience.
- others in the reviews have reported seeing these issues as well.
- If you get lucky and don't have these issues this SSD is a no-brainer. unfortunately, some of us are not so lucky.
Pros: - quiet
- good power output
- sleek design
- lots of modular cables and a nice bag to store them in.
- cables are aesthetic.
Cons: - manual is less useful than a floppy disc burner
- the 24 pin power connector is a pain to plug into the PSU itself
- the 24 pin power connector would look better if the wires were all held together rather than running in two parallel strands.
- hard to caple manage; these wires thicc.
Overall Review: great PSU for the price point, just a few features to tweak for the future.
Cons: ouch my wallet
Overall Review: R G freaking B baby
Pros: - I can't emphasize how great the LEDs on the pump head look on this cooler. love the interchangeable white and black front caps as well.
- Overall build quality is great. nice polished finish on the radiator and nice mesh on the cooling lines.
- Cools effectively even on low settings; absolutely no complaints with the thermals.
- Icue software is nice if you have a majority corsair ecosystem. intuitive interface.
- commander core is a welcome addition when considering the capelix over other corsair models.
Cons: - Much louder than expected; quiet setting is 2300 rpm on the pump. corsair insists the pump cant go lower without damage, something they should definitely revisit.
- the am4 mounting system feels like a cop-out. A direct mount with standoffs like what is provided for the intel and strx4 would be preferred and should be included.
- would prefer if the connecter from the pump to the commander core was more flexible for easier cable management.
- 2-year warranty when compared to 5 years on other models.
Overall Review: overall it felt like they were so close to a really amazing product but just fell short in the details. yes you can wear headphones to block out the noise, yes the bracket is functional, and yes the cable management isn't seen every day, but those are the details I expect to be flushed out on a product at this price point. Fixing just those few issues would catapult this product right to 5 eggs and I'm disappointed corsair couldn't get there on this occasion.