Date Joined: 05/14/14
Pros: A very sturdy graphics card. Runs well under any circumstances and fits just fine in SLI configuration. Picked it up for just over $500 refurbished, haven't noticed any severe issues yet.
Cons: The fans are quite loud (not an issue for a headphone user such as myself) and it does run rather hot. Under load, even though it's got more breathing room than the other 980Ti in the case, it still runs about 20°C hotter. Both cards stay under 80 but this one only just.
Overall Review: An excellent card for the price.
Pros: - The high refresh rate allows for very smooth PC gaming and motion blur free console gaming.
- Low response time means zero input lag
- very bright, crisp 1080p display
Cons: - actual stand is kinda cheap
- random dead pixel that has somehow fixed itself after two months of use
Overall Review: Will definitely be buying two more in the coming months. Excellent monitor.
Pros: Price, Performance, Volume
- Very inexpensive
- runs a great majority of games (including Battlefield 4 and Project CARS) at ultra and high settings respectively
- VERY quiet fans. They are unnoticeable even on full load
- very long card, am able to put two fingers between the end and the HDD bays
Overall Review: Quite a good bang for your buck. I'm going to buy another for SLI, as they are SLI ready (2-way).
Pros: Incredible performance for the price. Runs any game I have on ULTRA at 1080p. Upgraded to a 960 for SLI, but alone this card is fantastic. GREAT buy. Extremely power efficient and quiet.
Cons: None so far.
Overall Review: Recommend SLI for best experience.