Date Joined: 03/02/04
Pros: This Review is for the ASRock review rebate program
- Having embedded WiFi is a huge plus
- Purchase through Newegg couldn't have gone better - arrived as promised
- The value for the price was excellent
- Bios came up to date and did not require an update
Cons: - Instruction are a bit lacking.
1. Some motherboards give reason for using particular Memory slots as a pair, none of the instructions let you know what slots to use for best performance, nor does it tell you it doesn't matter which leaves a open question in mind while building.
2. There are 2 - 12 V connectors on the motherboard. The instructions do not tell you if you must use both or just one, and which one again leaving an open question. I found that I only needed to use the 8pin - which was good because my power supply did not come with a 4 pin connector.
Overall Review: For the money this board is great. i highly recommend it for anyone building a sweetspot gaming pc.