- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
DeepCool CASTLE 280EX AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, Anti-Leak Technology, Two TF140S PWM Fans, Addressable RGB Controller and 5V 3-Pin Motherboard
- Anti-Leak Technology inside helps regulate pressure build up to improve operational safety and minimize leakage.
- Two TF140 S PWM fans are designed to deliver improved airflow and static pressure for liquid cooling radiators.
- A large copper base with 25% more skived fins provides a larger surface area for effective cooling. TR4 socket supported.
- Addressable RGB LEDs on the pump block brighten up any build and features a swappable logo for a more custom look.
- Control all addressable RGB lighting with a 5V 3-pin motherboard connector for software support or through the included physical wire controller.
PROTECT WHAT'S YOURS
The CASTLE 280EX is equipped with patented Anti-Leak Technology that helps regulate pressure buildup to significantly improve operational safety and prevent leakage.
POWERFUL AND QUIET
A stronger 3-phase motor provides higher cooling performance with an increased flow rate while keeping noise levels low.
MORE SURFACE AREA
With 25% more skived fins on the copper cold plate, the larger surface area effectively dissipates heat.
Designed from the inside out, the new dual-chamber pump features an optimized flow route for better heat exchange.
Specially tuned Deepcool TF140 S fans deliver the extreme cooling performance for AIO liquid coolers by maximizing both static pressure and airflow.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR LOOK
Upside down logo? Easily change orientation by twisting off the pump face to adjust the logo. Take it to the next level with your own custom design using the included extra logo chip.
CHOOSE YOUR STYLE
Coordinate your colors by adjusting the addressable RGB lighting through popular motherboard software or through the included RGB controller.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Easternstar Return Policy