Intelligence you can rely on
OptiPlex has over 28 years of experience delivering customer-led innovation for desktops by continuously creating faster and smarter experiences. Featuring versatile, space-saving form factors with customized deployment options and up to 11th Gen Intel Processors.
ExpressResponse: With Intel Adaptix Technology, prioritize your most important apps, so they open faster and perform better.
Intelligent Audio: Collaborate like you’re in the same room. Intelligent Audio enhances your audio quality and reduces background noises, so you can hear and be heard, creating a better conference experience for all.
ExpressConnect: New ExpressConnect automatically joins the strongest access point and directs bandwidth to critical applications, wherever you work.
- 1. Peripherals to match
The latest OptiPlex desktop family offers new purpose-built accessories to create a custom workflow.
- 2. Beautifully designed
The 5090 tower and small form factor desktops are built to fit any modern workspace aesthetic.
Flexible configurations: Embrace new productivity features at the same affordable price you’ve come to expect. With multiple form factors, you’ll find a desktop that works perfectly within your workspace.
Simple to maintain: Easy access to replace parts without the need to remove the front bezel.
Stay cool: Utilizing the shift venting pattern, the 5090 maximizes air intake to keep your system’s temperature down.
Power through your work: Built with 11th Generation Intel architecture, which supports up to Core i7 processors for uncompromising performance.
High Connectivity: Connect with ease with two native DisplayPort Interfaces.
Modernize your experience with Dell Technologies Unified Workspace
Dell Technologies Unified Workspace is the gold standard approach to helping you achieve a modernized endpoint environment and deliver an optimized end user experience. Dell's software and services solutions integrate with current endpoint environments and provide enhanced efficiencies, actionable insights and an optimized experience across deployment, security, management and support.
Gains from implementing Dell Technologies Unified Workspace offset hardware and IT costs
- Modern factory provisioning and reduce deployment time by 50%
- Comprehensive endpoint security above and below the OS
- Unified management from one console of your choice
- Predictive, proactive support to reduce support calls by up to 46%* and resolve issues 6x faster
Eco-Labels: This product is EPEAT Gold and ENERGY STAR qualified (on select configurations). EPEAT registration varies by country.
Products and packaging: Dell Technologies is transitioning to products and packaging made from recycled or renewable resources, and improving products’ energy efficiency. We are also working towards reducing our greenhouse gas emissions within our operations and with our direct supply chain partners.
Carbon footprint: One of Dell’s primary goals is to minimize our environmental impact. We aim to reduce the carbon footprint of our products throughout their lifecycle, from development to recycling and everything in between.
Ports & Slots – Small Form Factor
1. Power Button | 2. DVD-RW (Optional) | 3. SD 4.0 Card Slot (Optional) | 4. Universal Audio Jack | 5. USB 2.0 Ports (2) | 6. USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A Port | 7. USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Port | 8. Line-In/Out | 9. DisplayPort (2) | 10. USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A Ports (4) | 11. USB 2.0 Ports (2) | 12. RJ-45 | 13. Slide Panel Release Latch | 14. Optional Port: VGA/DP1.4/HDMI 2.0/USB Type-C | 15. Optional Port: Serial/PS/2 | 16. Knock-out Slots for Wireless Antenna | 17. PCIe x4 Slot (open ended) | 18. PCIe x16 Slot | 19. Power Connection | 20. Power Diagnostic Light
Ports & Slots – Tower
1. DVT-RW Drive (Optional) | 2. Power Button | 3. SD 4.0 Card Slot (Optional) | 4. Universal Audio Jack | 5. USB 2.0 Ports (2) | 6. USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A Port | 7. USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Port | 8. Line-In/Out | 9. DisplayPort (2) | 10. Optional Port: VGA/DP1.4/HDMI2.0/USB Type-C® | 11. USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A Ports (4) | 12. USB 2.0 Ports (2) (1 with Smart Power on) | 13. Thumbscrew | 14. Optional Port: VGA/DP1.4/HDMI 2.0b/USB Type-C | 15. RJ-45 | 16. PCIe x16 Slot | 17. PCIe x1 Slot | 18. PCIe x4 Slot (open ended) | 19. PCIe x1 Slot | 20. Power Connection | 21. Thumbscrew | 22. External Wireless Antenna jack | 23. Power Diagnostic Light
Dimensions & Weight
Small Form Factor: 1. Width: 3.66" (93 mm) | 2. Depth: 11.42" (290 mm) | 3. Height: 11.53" (293 mm) | Starting Weight: 9.77 lb (4.43 kg) | Max Weight: 11.57 lb (5.25 kg)
Tower: 1. Width: 6.06" (154 mm) | 2. Depth: 12.75" (324 mm) | 3. Height: 11.53" (293 mm) | Starting Weight: 11.09 lb (5.03 kg) | Max Weight: 15.96 lb (7.24 kg)
* Images are for illustrative purpose only. Actual product and specifications may vary by model.